Please help Joyo GMs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please help me

how i can connect my character in joyopark to the r2game??? please help me GM

Comment

• Originally posted by R216259979 View Post
      how i can connect my character in joyopark to the r2game??? please help me GM
      you cant. nobody can
      (J8)DeeDeeX 117+eidolon Ranger GMofDissidia

Comment

• “Patience is power.
        Patience is not an absence of action;
        rather it is "timing"
        it waits on the right time to act,
        for the right principles
        and in the right way.”
        ― Fulton J. Sheen

Comment

• Originally posted by R2482408 View Post
          of course it will be wasted. and joyo should know we're not pooping money
          Correct we dont poo money we work hard to have our money and that money will be wasted by this Fail Merge >_> no offense R2
          "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

• Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
            That is the magic question. Having seen 5 of these platform merges go without any issues, I don't understand why the npc was suppose to be there after the merge and wasn't there prior to the merge. Reading back through the process posted on the Joyo forum, I don't understand why it was changed, nor do I know who changed it.

But, it's a question I asked, so hopefully it leads to a clue about fixing this whole mess.

Also, while I'm here.. It's not likely I'll hear anything else until Monday or so..
            I don't know how involved merges are on the site that is giving away their servers, but I would like to know if the change could be because we have at best 2 people doing everything involved in the merge. For that matter I think we only 1, it was stated that one of our previous GMs was transferred somewhere else in the company, but not where. Also since everyone seems intent to simply blame Joyopark for everything that went wrong with the merge, whose idea was it to rush the merge? We were originally told it would be in about a month, but then it ended up being in less than half that time. I can see things being rushed as another reason mistakes may have been made in the merge easily.

Comment

• is joyo and r2 cooperate? pls tell me
              I'm a gamer, i have no life.

I chose to have many.

Comment

• ahh nothing new~ lost hope,,
                (J8)Foxeyyz

Comment

• Originally posted by R215744915 View Post
                  ahh nothing new~ lost hope,,
                  Your money and time playing your toon was wasted JOYO players dont deserve this fail merge

Comment

• GM ru choose manually now? for transfering joyo's login data?
                    Crystal Saga Joyopark player
                    (J5)Zagen Scion Knight (J5)AntonoV DemiGod
                    (J5)Bloodchiqk Scion Priest (J5) AntonoV Member
                    (J5)Spectre Mortal Mage (J5)AntonoV Member
                    (J5)XBlade
                    (J5)Heero
                    (J5)Excutor

Comment

• Originally posted by R214423855 View Post
                      GM ru choose manually now? for transfering joyo's login data?
                      Hey Zagen is playing in Holorn cliff right as alt ?

Comment

• Yes, im ZagenSlash
                        (J5)XBlade
                        (J5)Heero
                        (J5)Excutor

Comment

• For R2 GM's I see today (J5)Rattissia is playing on S3 yeepgame... thats prove GM of Joyopark GOT our LOGIN DATA.... GM of R2, pls get our login data from joyopark... I love R2Games now ^^ its better here cuz R2 the only one who care with me... and others joyo player dont have their copy on Yeepgame... just the xtals lol
                          (J5)XBlade
                          (J5)Heero
                          (J5)Excutor

Comment

• we need joyo players cause we wanna have fun with them
                            IGN:ELeSiS
                            Server:Seira Island
                            Class:Hybrid Knight
                            Guild:Prodigy

"The world is still the same,there's just less in it...."

Comment

• Favoritism played a big part in the Yeep "merge" since all it was supposed to be was cloning levels and a pet and a fashion, and a mount above gryphon, however from what I am hearing it's been a lot more than that for some players. Few players even had the opportunity to take advantage of this. From what we were told, we were merging with yeep, then out of nowhere we appear on R2. No real warning. The only reason we were told we could clone was to play with our new "friends" at yeep before the merge. To me it is starting to seem more like a safety net for the people the GM liked than to actually do what is right and do the merge as intended. No offense, I have no proof to this claim, but that is my personal opinion.
                              (J8)DeathBringer

Comment

• hahaha thats why i hate joyo sometimes cuz they just mege some players...
                                (J5)XBlade
                                (J5)Heero
                                (J5)Excutor

Comment

Working...
                                X