No announcement yet.

Please help Joyo GMs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What you mean they merged some players?
    APOLOYMI
    MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
    LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
    (S44)PSYCHODELICA
    GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

• Originally posted by R22102902 View Post
      What you mean they merged some players?
      it means they only chose players to be cloned their char and have the privilege to play on that site (yeepgame). that was before the site merging.
      I'm a gamer, i have no life.

I chose to have many.

Comment

• and one of that is the one who wants to show her money in here.. (i'll pay $300 if my guild and my char can be at R2) it is Rattissia.... Its unfair looking she can play right now besides other player fighting here for their account with beloved mods and GM of R2 games... thats why after i know R2 still work for our acc, i made up my mind i'll always stick on R2 ^^
        Crystal Saga Joyopark player
        (J5)Zagen Scion Knight (J5)AntonoV DemiGod
        (J5)Bloodchiqk Scion Priest (J5) AntonoV Member
        (J5)Spectre Mortal Mage (J5)AntonoV Member
        (J5)XBlade
        (J5)Heero
        (J5)Excutor

Comment

• Originally posted by R214423855 View Post
          Yes, im ZagenSlash
          Oh LOL XD recognize me ?
          "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

• ofc, ur my friend Mira (used to be jane) hahahhahha
            (J5)XBlade
            (J5)Heero
            (J5)Excutor

Comment

and one of that is the one who wants to show her money in here.. (i'll pay $300 if my guild and my char can be at R2) it is Rattissia.... Its unfair looking she can play right now besides other player fighting here for their account with beloved mods and GM of R2 games... thats why after i know R2 still work for our acc, i made up my mind i'll always stick on R2 ^^
              Its very unfair though i feel bad about you JOYO players =/

Comment

ofc, ur my friend Mira (used to be jane) hahahhahha
                haha indeed , my acc. is a trash im planning to move in another server >_> if there is , if not probably staying at my server xD

Comment

• Okay so I think that I should address the issue with the NPC that everyone is asking about. This is just the way that I understand it. Also this is addressing why our servers came back up first by the way that I understand it.

From the way that I understand it, R2 had never used an NPC at all when doing a merge. And they did not really understand the need. Who knows why Joyo wanted to do it. But from the way that I understand it, the NPC should have been placed in game BEFORE the file transfer. Because after the transfer... well you see where that got everyone... But I do want to say that there is not much use in speculating about the NPC, because the Joyo servers are not there to be turned on and the NPC cannot be placed. I do guess that in the past all NPCs that were for events or whatever, the coding was sent to Joyo and so they didnt understand how to place one themselves or whatever... I dont know. Not really worth my time and energy.

The reason that R2 servers came up after the maintenance (I was asked this one privately and not on here, but Im sure more than one person is thinking about this) is because after the file transfer was complete R2 thought they were done and everything was fine. So they shut down the link and brought us back online. Not to mention that you have to remember that the longer that R2 had a data link open, that was a crack in their security that could potentially let in hackers, or anything else that could compromise the security of the players that were already here.

The reason that everything is taking so long is because R2 has to find a solution with the least possible risk. I support any solution they come up with frankly and I am sure that everyone else does as well. But they are not going to risk the security of the servers, and their players, and their data base more than they absolutely have to. And that is a good thing. The Joyo players should be happy with the fact that R2 cares about the security of their servers and players, so that when they do finally get over here then their security will be secure as well.

Anyways, I am currently waiting on an update. I will let everyone know when and if I hear anything.

Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
                  Character: Jessie
                  Class: Priest
                  Level: 106+
                  Plane Eidolon
                  Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

• thats was like i say yesterday ^^ joyo lil bit weird to use NPC... and idk what they think for.... personally i have been dissagreed... bout NPC.. btw maybe joyo have our login data R2 maybe can ask for it XD
                    (J5)XBlade
                    (J5)Heero
                    (J5)Excutor

Comment

• i can get in to forum and my billing history why can't they use that to get use to our chars

Comment

For R2 GM's I see today (J5)Rattissia is playing on S3 yeepgame... thats prove GM of Joyopark GOT our LOGIN DATA.... GM of R2, pls get our login data from joyopark... I love R2Games now ^^ its better here cuz R2 the only one who care with me... and others joyo player dont have their copy on Yeepgame... just the xtals lol

the people who got a char on yeep are a shattered fragment of thier former characters. and it happened before transfer. those characters on got their wings and mount they had before. no soul, no equipment, no pixie, no frag that we all had. so not nearly the char that we had before. that is why i am not playing on yeep. i will wait this out here for me to be able to play my char here.

so dont jump to conclusions you know nothing about

Comment

• and i for one like many of you would rather play their character(s) they logged thousands of hours on and/or lots of money on

Comment

• Originally posted by bellazoe View Post
                            i can get in to forum and my billing history why can't they use that to get use to our chars
                            you cant log in because there are no servers for you to log in and there are no characters on joyo, all of them are here on r2. its been said 100 times

as for the npc, it was probably their solution to get rid of the inactive players and those who quit. even though i messaged all my friends from cs that quit and told them to log in on that date and transfer their chars over just in case. it was a stupid idea, with a stupid result
                            (J8)DeeDeeX 117+eidolon Ranger GMofDissidia

Comment

• Originally posted by R221186 View Post
                              the people who got a char on yeep are a shattered fragment of thier former characters. and it happened before transfer. those characters on got their wings and mount they had before. no soul, no equipment, no pixie, no frag that we all had. so not nearly the char that we had before. that is why i am not playing on yeep. i will wait this out here for me to be able to play my char here.

so dont jump to conclusions you know nothing about

just want to say that (S3)Alana in yeepgame that was a former (S1)Alana in joyopark retain her souls when her char was cloned to yeepgame. i saw it with my two eyes. so probably she's one of players that was given a favoritism that's why she wholeheartedly accept that the merge is an epic fail.
                              I'm a gamer, i have no life.

I chose to have many.

Comment

• Maybe all active moderator in JOYOPARK are playing now in Yeepgame, that's why they can accept the fail merge easily
                                IGN: MultiCast (Joyopark)
                                Plane: Airplane (Eidolon)
                                Class: Mage (Weak Type )

Double Damage
                                :p

Comment

Working...
                                X