This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fusing Kilin

any one have Kilin also GBS and tried to to make another kilin ,wonder if this is possible without having to start from scratch,would like to fuse 2 kilin`s if possible.any one tried or have any idea if this is possible .

patches have changed this *comment negated*
    Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 05-22-2015, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco View Post
      it lets you keep the stars if that's what you mean
      Example:
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]41722[/ATTACH]
      but you still need to get at least a few stars/tries per Kilin
      wow 2 kilins
      "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

Originally posted by lDemonMirajanel View Post
        wow 2 kilins
        That's gangstah. Lol.
        "This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace." - Royal Tart Toter

Last Update: 17 May 2013

Comment

Is that a test server why 2 kilins and 1 battle stallion. Let alone 55 stars on a kilin (if Kilin is currently end game).

Comment

55 stars made me go o.o'

Comment

things have updated this info may not be fully correct
              Meaning:
              • fuse [Kilin] +[Kilin] =[Kilin Gen 1]
              • repeat [Kilin] +[Kilin] =[Kilin Gen 1]
              • then fuse [Kilin Gen 1] + [Kilin Gen 1] = [Kilin Gen 2] or whichever mounts fusing

Click image for larger version

Name:	Angelfire Dragon.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.4 KB
ID:	1669428Click image for larger version

Name:	Anniversary Alicorn.jpg
Size:	34.4 KB
ID:	1669429Click image for larger version

Name:	Haunted Halloween Broom.jpg
Size:	34.7 KB
ID:	1669430
              takes about 6-9 stars to fuse the mounts.
              4-6 if your really lucky on fusing or less, 6-8 seems about medium. 9+ if your unlucky but if your at 9 stars should be anytime to fuse
              if your a Limited Edition mount collector the star thing can come in handy if want to fuse kilins to those to make them nice. or if you make one too many kilins and don't want to destroy them
              Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 05-22-2015, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Meaning:
                • then fuse [Kilin Gen 1] + [Kilin Gen 1] = [Kilin Gen 2] or whichever mounts fusing

[ATTACH=CONFIG]41806[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]41807[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]41808[/ATTACH]
                4-6 if your really lucky on fusing or less, 6-8 seems about medium. 9+ if your unlucky but if your at 9 stars should be anytime to fuse
                if your a Limited Edition mount collector the star thing can come in handy if want to fuse kilins to those to make them nice. or if you make one too many kilins and don't want to destroy them
                If i maxed all level of my 4 angelfire dragon and when i fuse it the attributes are higher than the angelfire dragon with a level of 1 when i fused it in that level ?
                Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 05-22-2015, 01:45 PM.

Comment

If i maxed all level of my 4 angelfire dragon and when i fuse it the attributes are higher than the angelfire dragon with a level of 1 when i fused it in that level ?
                  it might help a little bit. might be harder with the smaller percentages. fusing kilins that were half leveled didn't show any difference when fused with a basic kilin. max might be another story as those are a bit higher percents which could end up showing influence in fusing.

Comment

Meaning:

Possible to get a picture of fused attributes of a gen 1 mount's that has been fused with a lvl 1 Kilin?
                    Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 05-22-2015, 01:46 PM.
                    Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Originally posted by venomeh View Post
                      Possible to get a picture of fused attributes of a gen 1 mount's that has been fused with a lvl 1 Kilin?
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	kilinn.jpg
Size:	44.5 KB
ID:	1669431
                      not sure if the mounts fused with that were level one or not, but that's first fused state

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]41839[/ATTACH]
                        not sure if the mounts fused with that were level one or not, but that's first fused state
                        gamma how many GMUTs did you use upgrading Kilin ?

Comment

Er, 55 stars + to get kilin?

Comment

thanks guys for your in put....seems something to do for the future. but to max 2 kilins before fusing them damn need so many pc lol

Comment

Originally posted by R212235903 View Post
                              Er, 55 stars + to get kilin?
                              statistics listed below*the stars were built up due to previous morphs which has been updated with maints*pics removed to avoid further confusion*
                              gamma how many GMUTs did you use upgrading Kilin ?
                              takes about 800 [Greater Mount tokens] per [Kilin]. the stars help but it still is a powerful mount so will take a few try's per kilin.
                              Originally posted by blooms View Post
                              thanks guys for your in put....seems something to do for the future. but to max 2 kilins before fusing them damn need so many pc lol
                              no problem, ya woulda included that info but was wayyy to many pc to try >_< will check around and see if anyone else has anymore info on it
                              Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 05-22-2015, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X