Screenshot of the week

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screenshot of the week

So whats up that event hasn't gotten a winner in a long time is it still going on? If not you should inform the players about the changes or cancellation of the event.
    I wouldn't do anything for a Klondike Bar

Ign:WhiteOokami

I asked the people who are higher up, when I hear something about it I will reply it in this topic. ;-)

Very busy lately, for any moderator help please PM me!

| | |

| | | | | | |

Comment

R2_Amanda (Justamanda) who ran Screenshots of the Week, probably left r2.
      Last edited by sangofighter; 05-25-2013, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sangofighter View Post
        R2_Amanda (Justamanda) who ran Screenshots of the Week, probably left r2.
        Or probably busy though
        "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

Originally posted by lDemonMirajanel View Post
          Or probably busy though
          She hasn't posted on the forums since 12-20-2012, seems to me that she left R2 at the end of '12
          Crystal Saga:
          IGN: speeds
          Server: Windshear Peaks
          Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
          Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
          Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
          IGN: Speeds16
          Server: Temple of Ibalize
          Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Originally posted by speeds16 View Post
            She hasn't posted on the forums since 12-20-2012, seems to me that she left R2 at the end of '12
            Yeah i would assume so, cause they removed her r2_ to Just and yet her profile still says r2.

Comment

Well if someone left they should atleast give someone her duties or how they say it downsize her position. I think they honsetly should have someone handle the forum events and help answer questions on the forums about in game events when they don't make since. Just saying
              I wouldn't do anything for a Klondike Bar

Ign:WhiteOokami

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteOokami View Post
                Well if someone left they should atleast give someone her duties or how they say it downsize her position. I think they honsetly should have someone handle the forum events and help answer questions on the forums about in game events when they don't make since. Just saying
                more thing to add to the list of reason why you have to hate this company

Comment

Working...
                X