Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well. either way now that its known its being sorted if that person did hear from a gm. if this thread is to continue please keep it civil. if you have someone to report please file ticket, no witch hunts on forum please, its not everyone's intention to cheat just caught in middle. if need help with ticket, send me ticket #.

Comment

Again same thing is done, moderator comes and tells us r2 is working on it. ShadowGamma do you honsetly think anyone belives r2 is working on it when they didnt fix 1 case in 4 weeks? Every single person who abused the crystal bug has their illegally obtained stuff and is now unbanned. Tickets have been sent with print screens of people bragging what they managed to abuse and your developers dont manage resolve 1 of them within 3.5 weeks.

Dont bother sending tickets people, you will get automated answers and your tickets will be closed after a while without anyone doing anything. Cancel your vips(as i just did), stop with your payments that will get the message delivered way better.
      Last edited by dracoo; 06-07-2013, 05:50 AM.

Comment

Comment

never seen any game act this unprofessional before, then I guess its about time to move on.
          have a feeling tho, that r2 is hoping we will quit so they can focus on their new games....

Comment

surikat, not to point fingers, but arnt you and your in game husband also sporting full sets of legendary purgatory gear? both sets obtained in 1 day. you may not have done the cheat personally, but you both took advantage of a (very obviously) cheating player, who was selling stacks and stacks of Enchanted skill dust and pre-made legendary gear - my point here is that you guys took these actions willingly, while others involved with the xtal bug were banned just for receiving gifts from people who did buy the bugged xtal.

obviously this isnt a clear cut matter of who is in the right / wrong.
            LISTEN! do you smell something?
            I just killed you in the time it took you to read that.

Comment

All r2 will say is : thank you for reporting this and thinking about the TOS, blah blah blah we will fix this ASAP (won't even bother doing anything)

Comment

Originally posted by Dode. View Post
                surikat, not to point fingers, but arnt you and your in game husband also sporting full sets of legendary purgatory gear? both sets obtained in 1 day. you may not have done the cheat personally, but you both took advantage of a (very obviously) cheating player, who was selling stacks and stacks of Enchanted skill dust and pre-made legendary gear - my point here is that you guys took these actions willingly, while others involved with the xtal bug were banned just for receiving gifts from people who did buy the bugged xtal.

he said he got it from an old crystal pack that was sold in the shop some time ago, i actually asked. why would i waste my plat and items on something i thought would be deleted? how else could he have gotten it?

i logged off my account to stay away from being gifted, and both me and poofy adviced people to delete 1c stuff to not get into trouble.
                game is unbalanced now, in my eyes, r2 killed a fun game.

Comment

Originally posted by Dode. View Post
                  - my point here is that you guys took these actions willingly, while others involved with the xtal bug were banned just for receiving gifts from people who did buy the bugged xtal.

Im not sure if u recall this but you were actually advising me to beg people for free stuff so dont play the card "i didnt want to exploit the bug, they made me do it". I dont believe permanent bans are the solution either because that is killing the player base of already crumbling game. Restore to premaintence status of abusing account seems to be the most fair solution that i can think of.

The ESD seller you made reference to claims he bought them from ESD packs that were for sail for a week or so. It did look suspicous and he was reported numerous times but nothing illegal was found. Tho to be honest stack of ESD is peanut money compared to max soul/max divine wings thats are not rare in this game. Hell i dont understand how you can get orange set before those packs but i never complained because game was more or less balanced even tho some clearly suspicous people around.

As for r2, you guys have done nothing. In past few weeks i have sent tickets with screen shots of people bragging in details what abused things they got and who gave them the items(player banned for crystal abusing). Answers i get after almost 4 weeks are automated and have no connection to the ticket i sent. I am very much sure guy copy pasting those answers dont have any idea what my tickets is about. Honestly i dont find it fair that bug abusers are banned and those who bought stacks and stacks of cash items for price of one copper get to keep it. If its ok with the rules i will post some of the screen shots and ticket replies here(moderator please advise).

Comment

still waiting for those ticket #'s
                    can only help so much if don't give them to me. so please if can pm me the ticket #.

Comment

And what is the point of looking into month old tickets when r2 unbanned without any actions people who were banned for obvious crystal abuse?

Comment

Thanks for making us aware of this issue, We are investigating it. No slip off this time :XD.

Comment

Originally posted by dracoo View Post
                          And what is the point of looking into month old tickets when r2 unbanned without any actions people who were banned for obvious crystal abuse?
                          I have all mine saved, and its helping speed things along. the old ticket #'s will help ensure that the ticket gets resolved properly. or if have a new one, so would appreciate if could get it. really does help

Comment

How does it help? Explain to me in what way it helps to anything? From what r2 showed us if you exploited crystal bug and got 10 000$++ worth of upgrades your punishment is 4 weeks vacation from the game(which really aint much considering event rewards are 40 silver). I also want that deal, max my wings and soul and ban me for a month. Oh and also let me fill my friends inventories with stacks of cash items and dont ban them at all because they wont realise gifting them 10 000 etheral wings is suspicous.

Comment

ShadowGammaDraco has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Comment

Originally posted by dracoo View Post
                                How does it help? Explain to me in what way it helps to anything? From what r2 showed us if you exploited crystal bug and got 10 000$++ worth of upgrades your punishment is 4 weeks vacation from the game(which really aint much considering event rewards are 40 silver). I also want that deal, max my wings and soul and ban me for a month. Oh and also let me fill my friends inventories with stacks of cash items and dont ban them at all because they wont realise gifting them 10 000 etheral wings is suspicous.
                                I assure that is not the case, as can see above GM's are working on it

Comment

Working...
                                X