Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what i dont understand is how voulenteer "GM" on another game fix stuff within 24 hours with up to 40k players on one server. while here it's not possible to get a proper answer from a GM in 3,5 weeks. even "im sorry, we dont know how to handle this" is an answer.

Comment

Originally posted by surikat View Post
      what i dont understand is how voulenteer "GM" on another game fix stuff within 24 hours with up to 40k players on one server. while here it's not possible to get a proper answer from a GM in 3,5 weeks. even "im sorry, we dont know how to handle this" is an answer.
      I could debate that in countless ways. but. the arguing/flaming needs to end here. for those effected R2 will decide what is apt and provide a solution, some of which people have mentioned the changes they have already put in place..so that with most recent comment from gm would say they have it handled. just have to be patient. there will be no open discussions of player bans etc. if have a ticket # can pm me with it.
      if want this thread to continue then it will only be as to support R2 in fixing the situation so everyone can get back to enjoying the game where its fair for everyone. they have their ways. which I wont comment on.

Comment

You know what ShadowGammaDraco, i very much hope this will be solved, cause i have had tons of fun with this game

Comment

Am sure i just posted who deleted and why?
          IGN: [Eidolon]:(s6)xemy
          SERVER:
          Windshear Peaks
          Trap ranger

Comment

read previous comments please.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco View Post
              read previous comments please.
              But i like skipping!
              -wrong char

Comment

so i get on today after being banned. i go to long on a few min ago and once again deleted *** going on? i dont nothing today but talk to the guild and that was all.
                my name Wolfy and i drunk alot lol

Comment

Originally posted by oneandonlywolf View Post
                  so i get on today after being banned. i go to long on a few min ago and once again deleted *** going on? i dont nothing today but talk to the guild and that was all.
                  file a ticket &be patient, can't talk about that in forum

Comment

kinda hard to file a ticket when my account is deleted so i cant send in any tickets.
                    my name Wolfy and i drunk alot lol

Comment

ShadowGammaDraco please read ticket 193631 as I would like an answer please

Comment

You guys were restored with all the bugged items which means nothing is fixed with your toons and u ask why.

First of all, are u guys MAD ?

Second of all, Read what i said above.

Comment

I pretty much just skipped most of the conversations in this thread but all I can say is that I hope everything is fixed,unbanning characters with their bugged items ain't right..
                          (S6)Wisteria889
                          Class: Mage
                          Server:Windshear Peaks
                          Level:70+
                          Plane:Eidolon
                          Honor:Viceroy
                          Guild: (S6)SteinsGate
                          Proud player since 2011
                          ♥~Thank you for everything~♥

Comment

Yes we got banned and restored but what about the people that did not get banned and sold stuff in market and upgraded toons everyday for the past month with mortals that are higher with gears then most eidolon's. You had a month to fix it so why bring us back with nothing fixed, now deleted us again and still others like 85 percent of the people are still playing and benefited from this glitch in on shape or another. Without any warning either.

Comment

I wonder if there are any other servers dealing with the same issues..cause so far I have only seen S6 and our server merge talking about this on forums...maybe we're the luckyones eh? -_-
                              (S6)Wisteria889
                              Class: Mage
                              Server:Windshear Peaks
                              Level:70+
                              Plane:Eidolon
                              Honor:Viceroy
                              Guild: (S6)SteinsGate
                              Proud player since 2011
                              ♥~Thank you for everything~♥

Comment

mitzi i understand your talking like this since the people who abused the glitch was about 90% of your guild and those who abused the glitch are still gone

Comment

Working...
                                X