Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Recent crystal bug abusing

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neither is banning them for a month for a MISTAKE, that R2 caused Over half of my friends were banned, some of them just because they were gifted. R2 doesn't give a **** about them using the trade system to give free items though. people stashing things on alts, then making those alts stronger that is feasible in the time frame? forget about it. the 5,000 kilins which are always in starglade? pssht. all legit, don't worry about it. R2 is shifting the blame onto the players, which is about what I'd expect. they're human, and human like to deny responsibility. Shadow, you once said you deleted "thousands of dollars" worth of Soul Shards, and that's cool beans. But really, everyone expected a server reset. And not everyone thinks the way you do. People just wanted to be maxed out, just for one minute, just so they could feel what it's like. Then, for some unrealistic and nonsensical reason about it "not being fair" to reset back A FEW HOURS (or maybe a whole day. whoop-dee freaking doo.), they banned only those directly involved for a month. Then, the month is up! my friends are back, and I'm excited, energized to be playing this game which frankly, is lackluster in many areas. I see a few of my friends, some of them aren't awake, and one seems to be perma-banned, but he's talking to a GM and it seems like it's all gonna be ok. then, the whining starts. The GMs realize they didn't fix anything. Time for a new scapegoat! delete EVERYONE! that'll work! except now, you just got rid of most of your cashers. your main source of revenue just went out the window, and the BEST PART OF YOUR PLAYERBASE (i.e. the ones nice enough that they had friends, who gave them stuff during the bug) are gone too. There's no real point in playing this game anymore, so everyone's gonna leave, with my foot the first one out the door. Servers will be empty, and eventually even the hardcore players will admit there's no point in playing anymore, and Crystal Saga, the "Best Browser Game of 2011!" will be gone. Because first you couldn't admit your mistake, then you couldn't fix it, so you blame the customer. real smart guys, I tip my metaphorical hat.

Comment

Well said Awesome you are AWESOME

Comment

Originally posted by awesome101 View Post
        Neither is banning them for a month for a MISTAKE, that R2 caused Over half of my friends were banned, some of them just because they were gifted. R2 doesn't give a **** about them using the trade system to give free items though. people stashing things on alts, then making those alts stronger that is feasible in the time frame? forget about it. the 5,000 kilins which are always in starglade? pssht. all legit, don't worry about it. R2 is shifting the blame onto the players, which is about what I'd expect. they're human, and human like to deny responsibility. Shadow, you once said you deleted "thousands of dollars" worth of Soul Shards, and that's cool beans. But really, everyone expected a server reset. And not everyone thinks the way you do. People just wanted to be maxed out, just for one minute, just so they could feel what it's like. Then, for some unrealistic and nonsensical reason about it "not being fair" to reset back A FEW HOURS (or maybe a whole day. whoop-dee freaking doo.), they banned only those directly involved for a month. Then, the month is up! my friends are back, and I'm excited, energized to be playing this game which frankly, is lackluster in many areas. I see a few of my friends, some of them aren't awake, and one seems to be perma-banned, but he's talking to a GM and it seems like it's all gonna be ok. then, the whining starts. The GMs realize they didn't fix anything. Time for a new scapegoat! delete EVERYONE! that'll work! except now, you just got rid of most of your cashers. your main source of revenue just went out the window, and the BEST PART OF YOUR PLAYERBASE (i.e. the ones nice enough that they had friends, who gave them stuff during the bug) are gone too. There's no real point in playing this game anymore, so everyone's gonna leave, with my foot the first one out the door. Servers will be empty, and eventually even the hardcore players will admit there's no point in playing anymore, and Crystal Saga, the "Best Browser Game of 2011!" will be gone. Because first you couldn't admit your mistake, then you couldn't fix it, so you blame the customer. real smart guys, I tip my metaphorical hat.
        +1 nice o-o
        (S6)Wisteria889
        Class: Mage
        Server:Windshear Peaks
        Level:70+
        Plane:Eidolon
        Honor:Viceroy
        Guild: (S6)SteinsGate
        Proud player since 2011
        ♥~Thank you for everything~♥

Comment

hey awesome ur still in game ' There's no real point in playing this game anymore, so everyone's gonna leave, with my foot the first one out the door' stop lying haha

Comment

Art (I'm 99% it's you) I never said today. I'm letting it play out, see what happens. You can't get rid of me that easy, no matter how much you may stay awake at night and dream of it.

Comment

Well if this **** keeps going on then me and my friends will gladly move to ANOTHER game. I'm not asking for every character to be banned or deleted or something but just rollback the big upgrades that everyone got like people going from angel Lord to ultimate divine wings, yeah that needs to be rolled back, but I don't see how like one person upgrading one little thing should be banned and deleted, I would focus more on the big stuff like killins and wings and stuff the main stuff that was most upgraded. That's just my opinion..
              Last edited by wisteria589; 06-07-2013, 11:26 PM.
              (S6)Wisteria889
              Class: Mage
              Server:Windshear Peaks
              Level:70+
              Plane:Eidolon
              Honor:Viceroy
              Guild: (S6)SteinsGate
              Proud player since 2011
              ♥~Thank you for everything~♥

Comment

Then why did u even say this 'There's no real point in playing this game anymore, so everyone's gonna leave, with my foot the first one out the door' false threat ?

Comment

Key word is "gonna" Art number 2! future tense doncha know, learned about it in like 1st grade!

Comment

your making assumptions.
                    . Then, for some unrealistic and nonsensical reason about it "not being fair" to reset back A FEW HOURS (or maybe a whole day. whoop-dee freaking doo.)
                    you/they have to take responsibility for your actions, just like everyone. obv didn't care about what it would do. or what it would take to fix. your rationalizations will not be accepted- you/they found a loophole&exploited it,- basically stating you forced a Ultimatum to repair a entire server because wanted to spread such bug regardless of what it did because what you expect and want based off of assumptions&your saying your mad because your not getting ransom demands correctly? no sorry wont work for me, keep the thread respectful. if you/they have illegal crystal it will be dealt with to R2's discretion and its been shown deleted people can be restored. if people are patient.
                    btw unless a gm says "it's your fault" its not entirely everyone's fault. as can see I even defended that case earlier, however personally I do think everyone's responsible for their own actions.
                    anymore attempt like this will result in thread closed and anymore made to be closed or deleted.

Comment

Shadow I sent you a PM, please check it and reply.

Comment

Shadow I sent you a PM, please check it and reply.
                        sent one back. hope day gets better

Comment

"you/they have to take responsibility for your actions, just like everyone. obv didn't care about what it would do. or what it would take to fix. your rationalizations will not be accepted- you/they found a loophole&exploited it"

that loophole being? purchasing crystals POSTED at $0.01 for 500 (great deal! who wouldnt jump on it) yes it actually showed them for 1cent. <---cant find ANYTHING being abused there. receiving more xtals than the 500 you were expecting? odd, random, kewl as heck! is that wrong, no cant justify that as exploiting anything, after all it was GIVEN by the game, not hacked or brought into the game by external means... so that leaves the SPENDING of said xtals? i agree it does seem morally wrong, but moral policing is not part of this game, as quoted by a reply from a ticket i sent a while ago.

"Thank you for taking the time to contact us. However, we regret to inform you we are not responsible on any players behavior in game." part of reply from Ticket #111275

blah got off track there, just wanted to state once again I JUST WANNA PLAY MY TOON! (take all the upgrades away, remove the xtal items still in my inv.! all ok, but you better maintain the 11k xtals i had prior to bug - or refund my $100 - you can keep the $0.01 :P )
                          LISTEN! do you smell something?
                          I just killed you in the time it took you to read that.

Comment

why i can'T in to play CS...... infinity.. i cant play cs.. help me please... ty

Comment

Originally posted by Dode. View Post
                              "you/they have to take responsibility for your actions, just like everyone. obv didn't care about what it would do. or what it would take to fix. your rationalizations will not be accepted- you/they found a loophole&exploited it"

that loophole being? purchasing crystals POSTED at $0.01 for 500 (great deal! who wouldnt jump on it) yes it actually showed them for 1cent. <---cant find ANYTHING being abused there. receiving more xtals than the 500 you were expecting? odd, random, kewl as heck! is that wrong, no cant justify that as exploiting anything, after all it was GIVEN by the game, not hacked or brought into the game by external means... so that leaves the SPENDING of said xtals? i agree it does seem morally wrong, but moral policing is not part of this game, as quoted by a reply from a ticket i sent a while ago.

"Thank you for taking the time to contact us. However, we regret to inform you we are not responsible on any players behavior in game." part of reply from Ticket #111275

blah got off track there, just wanted to state once again I JUST WANNA PLAY MY TOON! (take all the upgrades away, remove the xtal items still in my inv.! all ok, but you better maintain the 11k xtals i had prior to bug - or refund my $100 - you can keep the $0.01 :P )
                              references to the many aspects of the situation, as said many times not everyone's situation is the same. its best to be calm &wait it out +be respectful in tickets. honestly could debate it all day and night in countless ways. that wont benefit the situation though, please try and be as helpful as possible. things might go better/quicker. just have to stay positive&supportive of change

Originally posted by R26473167 View Post
                              why i can'T in to play CS...... infinity.. i cant play cs.. help me please... ty

let it sit there, it should load in the normal amount of time. if it doesn't relog.
                              if that doesn't work- clear cookies(if you visit other sites a lot) and relog- when it says failed to connect/lost connection- relog(DONT CLEAR COOKIES) they will help it load
                              Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 06-08-2013, 01:14 AM.

Comment

I'm utterly surprised by the massive amount of bloodlust people are having here
                                ――罨――
                                阿謨伽尾盧左曩 摩訶母捺囉摩抳 鉢納摩 人嚩攞 鉢囉韈哆野吽
                                地・水・火・風・空に偏在する金剛 界尊よ
                                今ぞ遍く光に滅相し奉る!
                                天地玄妙神辺変通力離――
                                卍曼荼羅ァ――無量大数ゥ!

Comment

Working...
                                X