Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (S6)Athena - GM Position

TO whom it may concern,

In your recent ban/delete many of our player base, (including our GM) may I respectfully ask that you allow my toon (S6) Harke (Former GM) act as temporary GM in order to allow the remaining player base access to, and also allow the finding of a new permanent GM, to represent (S6)Athena for the remainder. Thank you

You will need to send in a ticket to http://tickets.r2games.com for this request.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Haha don't make it vas! X3
      (S6)Wisteria889
      Class: Mage
      Server:Windshear Peaks
      Level:70+
      Plane:Eidolon
      Honor:Viceroy
      Guild: (S6)SteinsGate
      Proud player since 2011
      ♥~Thank you for everything~♥

Comment

My refusal to use the "ticket" function of this website and game is legendary. Sorry - I will Never do it. I have asked and obviously you cannot help, so please either direct the person or persons to this post so they can contact me. Harke

Comment

What if i wanna be Athena GM?

Comment

Originally posted by XxIsidhuXx View Post
            What if i wanna be Athena GM?
            But your in steinsgate o-o
            (S6)Wisteria889
            Class: Mage
            Server:Windshear Peaks
            Level:70+
            Plane:Eidolon
            Honor:Viceroy
            Guild: (S6)SteinsGate
            Proud player since 2011
            ♥~Thank you for everything~♥

Comment

The only way you will receive contact is by filing a ticket. Even if your refusal of the ticket system is legendary, that's the best thing the Mods can do for you. They can forward your ticket number and see what they can do about it.
              If you cannot cooperate with the Moderators, then they will not assist you any further.

Wisteria, as far as I've noticed, your posts in this thread have not contributed to the topic. If you may, I will need you to either stay on topic or do not reply.
              The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Sorry BrotherVT and Shadow, I cannot fill out a ticket. This is a proper forum for me to make the request. They can make the necessary adjustments at the drop of a hat, when they wish and how they wish. I see no need to further disrupt the server, nor anyone regarding this. Make the change, Period.

Comment

i have sent in a ticket for this
                  Level : 112 eid
                  Class : Mage
                  Sever : 11

Comment

Thank you kingwolf for following the proper procedure. Send me your ticket number if you haven't gotten a reply by the end of the day.

Originally posted by R2_Harke View Post
                    Sorry BrotherVT and Shadow, I cannot fill out a ticket. This is a proper forum for me to make the request. They can make the necessary adjustments at the drop of a hat, when they wish and how they wish. I see no need to further disrupt the server, nor anyone regarding this. Make the change, Period.
                    It's funny you mention that. When I asked the GMs about this thread, they said "please ask him to send in a ticket". When I pointed out that you will not send in a ticket, they said "sorry, we can only process such a request through a ticket". So, the proper place for this request is not the forum, it's a ticket, which someone else did for you.
                    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

give me fire mage guide lvl 1-40/1-50

please post i need perfect guide

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Harke View Post
                        Why are you so opposed to filing a ticket? , if you need help then you need to follow the normal procedure, The moderators can only help to forward your ticket , We have no power to make any changes in-game for you, so you are asking the wrong people to solve your issue.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterCuddles View Post
                          Why are you so opposed to filing a ticket? , if you need help then you need to follow the normal procedure, The moderators can only help to forward your ticket , We have no power to make any changes in-game for you, so you are asking the wrong people to solve your issue.
                          This thread is 6 months old, it is only back up top because dodger2121 is spamming trying to get someone to make a guide for him to post.

Comment

Working...
                          X