cant find my acc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry my english bad
    I will forgive your english ZeuZ only if you promise to play with me when you get on our server
    APOLOYMI
    MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
    LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
    (S44)PSYCHODELICA
    GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

Let's stay on track of the topic in order to ensure the quickest and shortest delivery of assistance.
      The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

oh shoot i tought account name is my character name.... thanks Draco n VT i ll continue to fill up ticket.... my bad

Comment

i got my ticket numbers now.... so all i need is just waiting for reply isnt?

Comment

Yes, just wait for a reply - not the automated one that usually comes right after you send in the ticket - and progress from there.

Comment

ok ty for ur time guys, hopefully c u guys soon

Comment

hope can get back to having fun playing soon as well!

Comment

hi Draco... since u r a moderator... can i just give u my info? so u can help me if u dont mind, pls?

Comment

V1Zeuz, even though he's a Moderator, the best thing he can do is just forward the Ticket Number.
                    Patience is a virtue - it is what you will need to do while you wait for a proper response.
                    Check on your Ticket at least once every 30 minutes.

Comment

i submitted a ticket using a link someone posted and now i cant remember how to get back to check my ticket can someone help please.

Comment

Originally posted by emeraldburst View Post
                        i submitted a ticket using a link someone posted and now i cant remember how to get back to check my ticket can someone help please.
                        They send you an e-mail with a link to it easily, but you can get back there again using the same http://tickets.r2games.com/ and filling out your ticket number and e-mail address there.
                        Ign: (S44)Euthanize
                        Guild: (J1)Philippines
                        Level: 150 Eidolon
                        Class: Support Priest.

Objection?
                        I'm annoying.
                        ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Comment

Go HERE and fill out information on the "Check My Ticket"

Comment

Nice im on (S39)GMsaga. Great! ^_^ V2
                            This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

Try logging in using your registered NICKNAME.

Comment

Hi Zeuz, I've sent you a pm here that should get you back into your character. To check your pms, go to the top of the screen and click on Notifications.
                                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                                X