Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Put Island of Blessed Back

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Put Island of Blessed Back

Ok R2 your had finally made an event that was really good, and instead of leaving it alone you messed it up!!

Island of Blessed was perfectly fine the way it was before! It was an amazing event that EVERYONE loved

PUT IT BACK TO HOW IT WAS!!
    Put Island of the Blessed back to how it was, including time
    77.78%
    Keep Island of Blessed how it is now
    22.22%
    Last edited by Dolejsi; 06-20-2013, 02:13 PM.

i agree the way u can leave and go back in was just fine if your on a friendly server you all can benefit im perfectly just fine getting white rain pack while the other team saves up for purple rain or whatever color this is bull ***** how r2 messed things up im actually thinking bout quiting

i agree the way u can leave and go back in was just fine if your on a friendly server you all can benefit im perfectly just fine getting white rain pack while the other team saves up for purple rain or whatever color this is bull ***** how r2 messed things up im actually thinking bout quitting i also would like to see health orbs become unbounded because my priest has over 40 health orbs bounded and he cant use them because his reserves are full

hell i can run and manage a game franchise better than these imbeciles
    Last edited by Kagelol; 06-20-2013, 03:45 PM. Reason: 3 posts turn into 1 - ITS MAGIC

Comment

it's just stupid it's a waste of your 50 mins lol im not even gonna bother doing it now no point it's just a waste of time and when u die it breaks your gear so you get **** loot not worth keeping u just destroy it and u gotta pay a high repair bill oh no u got me confused with someone else i'm not doing that lol we just wanted a good event with good rewards now we cant even get any of those rewards thats alot u really messed everything up it was all fine until i decided to
      touch stuff what a stupid move

Comment

honestly i love the change in time and i hope they dont ever change it.

the only thing missing is making it not break your gear
        Game : Crystal Saga
        IGN:Full Insanity
        Class: Holy Priest
        Level:
        Wings:
        Guild:Exile
        Soul:
        Pets
        Mount:
        Server - Hellstorm S63

Comment

Change it back you messed up a good event by touching it
          Server : Psychodelica
          Level : 60+ Eidolon
          IGN : Takizawa
          Class : Hybrid Priest
          Guild : Exile
          Pets : Firelord (Hitler) +13, Super Demon (ChuckNorris) + 13
          Suits : Bunny (AMAZING!), July 4th (What was I thinking....?), Devil Costume (HELL YEAH!), Kitty Costume (Just don't ask.)
          Mounts : Battle Bear, Black Panther (for the lols)

Comment

the change in time is good the fact no one can get anything worth getting in there anymore is the prob we went for yellow and purple packs no one can get them anymore so no point every pack till yellow and purple is **** not a single good thing in it

Comment

Ruined it well done r2

Comment

When I get home from work, I'll make a more detailed poll regarding the Island of Blessings time.
                The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

When I get home from work, I'll make a more detailed poll regarding the Island of Blessings time.
                  Its not just the time, r2 also messed with the being able to enter and leave then re-enter again.

WE WANT IT BACK TO HOW IT WAS BEFORE R2 CHANGED IT!!!

Hence the Polling "Please put Island of blessed back to how it was, INCLUDING time" we want it all changed back to how it was originally, when the event 1st came out. NOT how it is now, R2 just totally RUINED an amazing event, there was no need to fix it, if anything R2 just need to add another time, like they have with Avneral. But Noooooooooo R2 took an amazing event and made *****
                  Last edited by Dolejsi; 06-20-2013, 02:56 PM.

Comment

well ppl enjoyed the sp and ew now guees what no ones getting sp or ew was the best pack now no one gonna do it so instead of fixing a prob u made one now lets see how your event does when it's completly empty

Comment

oh it not just that entering the place to grab rainstones is 1 attmpt only now to u know i rushed home just to do this cause it use to be 1 pm my time and that was a bad time for me now they changed it 3pm my time i was thinking oh that's good i don't have to rush anymore just to come that they ruined it just to keep us from getting rewards that would help us now ain't that pathetic lol

Comment

So maybe I don't understand why you need to enter, leave and re-enter again. Mind giving me the details?
                        Keep in mind that since I don't play the game anymore, I don't understand the new feature.

Edit: Oh? So the reasoning behind entering and leaving and re-entering is so you can jump onto the winning team? Yeah, you're taking advantage of something that shouldn't have been implemented in the first place.

So you're complaining because you can no longer jump onto the winning team, right? That's pretty sad, actually. It's because of people like you that the "One a Day" attempt was implemented.

Now, I can try to adjust the time, but I'm not going to adjust the "Once a Day" attempt just so you guys can continue to jump to the winning team so you can milk the most out of the event while it was still active.
                        Last edited by BrotherVT; 06-20-2013, 03:06 PM.

Comment

So maybe I don't understand why you need to enter, leave and re-enter again. Mind giving me the details?
                          Keep in mind that since I don't play the game anymore, I don't understand the new feature.
                          Ok so before the maintenance you could enter the event, leave the event and then re-enter again everyone was working together to get 120 stones so we could get the purple packs which has un-bound EW and Soul Prints. You would leave and re-enter so you would all be on the same team so everyone won. we ALL loved it, like truly 100% loved it, it wa the perfect event there was no need to even touch it. It was helping everyone out, ans the whole server including guild that hated each other were working together.

But now R2 has messed with it, they have made it so we CANT enter, leave and re-enter. they have killed the event, they really have. Everyone is really angry about what R2 has done to this event.

If the way it was released last week was NOT how it was suppose to be released then R2 should NEVER brought it till it was 100% right. They have given us an awesome event and then just taken it away from us and 100% destroyed it.

Also keep in mind that I have my Sperion so I have no need for the SP that much, I'm just really angry at r2 for totally destroying it for the other players of this game.
                          APOLOYMI
                          MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
                          LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
                          (S44)PSYCHODELICA
                          GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

it cause we would always have everyone on 1 team leaving and comming back would help all of us so it wouldn't be 1 sided and ppl wouldn't be left out that's y if they haddent touched anything my peaceful server would not be in flame of rage and anger at each other right now any reason r2 had for switching that is
                            irrelevant it means nothing it was sooo good now no one is gonna do it anymore thats to your "recent changes" or how u call it "bug fixes" it was just fine
                            everyone enjoyed it it benefited everyone now it benefits no one we were working together for once as a team ppl who were eneimes to u were your friends then so freaking much for that they need to change it back it's no fun anymore and it's no longer worth doing everyone liked it how it was and as for lagg it's prob your
                            computers cause im always lag free no matter how many ppl there

Comment

The point of the event is to have a competition between the teams - just like Sengolia. No matter what, the losing team will still receive some reward, now.

Comment

Working...
                              X