X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lDemonMirajanel
    started a topic Requirements for (Perfect)Frag

Requirements for (Perfect)Frag

What are the requirements to forge (Superior)Frag VII to (Perfect)Frag I and how many DC will i use?

• lDemonMirajanel
    replied
    Originally posted by R24656887 View Post
    Whoa whoa. Being frustated is fine. But bothering people on WC with utter bullcrap is sick
    Hahaha that's me , i like annoying Ppl in WC just for fun xD

Leave a comment:

• R24656887
    replied
    Whoa whoa. Being frustated is fine. But bothering people on WC with utter bullcrap is sick

Leave a comment:

• weizheng23
    replied
    Lol if u want to. Why not buy gem remover or farm them and resocket and socket them. Not only does it annoy everyone its fan to show off. But you need more than a flawless gem to have the system announcing it

Leave a comment:

• lDemonMirajanel
    replied
    Originally posted by weizheng23 View Post
    Just enchant twice a day using 8 dc and you will see the result of getting +11. If you do so, only takes less than 100dc to get it. i tried it twice and used less than 80dc and gotten +11 twice so it kinda works. lol you should try it. And Good Luck ^~^ Credits goes to ZeuZ, he told me this trick. and it works for me.
    I'm only at Earthen Frag V lol But i already have 40 FS i'm planning to spam upgrade in WC to annoy them xD

Leave a comment:

• weizheng23
    replied
    Just enchant twice a day using 8 dc and you will see the result of getting +11. If you do so, only takes less than 100dc to get it. i tried it twice and used less than 80dc and gotten +11 twice so it kinda works. lol you should try it. And Good Luck ^~^ Credits goes to ZeuZ, he told me this trick. and it works for me.

Leave a comment:

• Auroria
    replied
    Guildy spent about 2k DC just enchanting his perfect x to 14...then tried to get 15, failed and has spent over 2k trying to get it back to 14

Leave a comment:

• Apoloymi
    replied
    2k Dragon Crystals does NOT sound right from Superior VII to Perfect Frag X, I've used almost 2k dragon crystals, and like i said I'm only only Perfect Frag Daggers IV. I also know players that have almost 4k Dragon Crystal and they are only on Perfect VII or VIII.

Leave a comment:

• PrinceKuja
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    According to one player's blog guide:

You will need:
    260 Fragarach Shards
    80 Wraith Soul Essence
    100 Rueful Essence
    At least 1000 to 2000 Dragon Crystal
    lol the part about needing 2k dragon crystals sounds about right, how the hell can they cost so much in fate shop? scammmm

Leave a comment:

• Apoloymi
    replied
    I'm sure pulling my own teeth out with pliers would be less painful then enchanting my Prefect Frag Weapon and Purg gear sometimes hahaha

Leave a comment:

• R24656887
    replied
    Yeah, but nearly 3k DCs from perfect II to my current perfect III

Fate is sometimes more playful than little kids, eh?

Leave a comment:

• Apoloymi
    replied
    Oh you were lucky XD

hey come and enchant my stuff with that luck of yours LOL

I'm at 2.5K Dragon Crystals and still spending more to get my damn Perfect Frag Daggers IV to +12, it just wont go passed +8. Its loves +8, I don't know what +9 +10 +11 and +12 did to my daggers to make it hate them so much, but I think its time they kissed and made up LOL

Leave a comment:

• R24656887
    replied
    I was kinda lucky. Only spent 72 DCs from superior VII to Perfect I

Leave a comment:

• HodgyBeats
    replied
    Memery's is the total amount needed from Superior Frag VII to Perfect Frag X that someone posted on a blog.

But the Dragon Crystal side of it, personally needs to be higher LOL as I've used close to 2k Dragon Crystals and im only on Perfect IV.

Leave a comment:

• ShiroiTsubasa
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    According to one player's blog guide:

You will need:
    260 Fragarach Shards
    80 Wraith Soul Essence
    100 Rueful Essence
    At least 1000 to 2000 Dragon Crystal
    Originally posted by lDemonMirajanel View Post
    Thankies, so Memory info. was wrong right?
    MemoryLane might have misread that for Superior I -> Superior VII.

The one posted by Apoloymi is correct.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X