Server Wide DC during Island Of Blessing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Wide DC during Island Of Blessing

ok it has not been the first time i have been dumped out of IOB but today everybody who was in got dumped out this is getting a bit crazy. We all lost lots of packs we all need. Something should be done about it or some kind of compensation for the players who were in attendance that got dumped.

same happened 2 me
    IGN: (S48)Flower
    Server: (S48)Nebulan Ridge
    Class:Ranger
    Level:51, Scion
    Guild: (S44)Exile

Comment

I was dumped out of a dungeon.... lost a go...

Comment

same with me ,,, got dumped and dced,, and still is counting down ,,, thinking compensation should be thought of for those who got dumped from the island

Comment

i was dumped as well..

Comment

so did I, All S35 and so on got DC during the IOB...it just not fair...

Comment

tomorrow's another day I think..
              "Be quiet, I'm doing the fishstick! It's a very delicate state of mind."

Comment

Originally posted by DX0003 View Post
                tomorrow's another day I think..

ya def why I use 5 chars. even if my comp &internet are good. can still go poof. happened today. least if couple stay in not so bad as all chars dc'ing&getting nothing. but still bad when sperions etc &ppl changing gear cause broken etc cause so much lag

Comment

It depends! If you have 2.5+ GHz CPU and 6+ Gb RAM computer so u can open up to 4-5 without a problem but if you have a laptop with 1.7-2.3 ghz cpu and 6 gb ram or less you could only open 2 tabs! Therefore, not good connection is the main cause of DC

Comment

laptop with 1.7-2.3 ghz cpu and 6 gb ram or less you could only open 2 tabs!
                    I must have an awesome laptop then XD I can have 6 tabs open no problem. But 7 is a no no
                    APOLOYMI
                    MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
                    LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
                    (S44)PSYCHODELICA
                    GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

Well! Depends on the number of people and soul >_< and sperion! I'm in S4 where most everybody maxed sperion and >2000 souls >_< IOB open and hundreds of people login and I can't even see the battlemaster while I already turn hide players :| Inside IOB > Go find a place and sit down! Go somewhere else for an hour then come back! You will never get DC

Comment

I only have one account open because i cant risk getting dced but i did. I have perfect connection i've never dced in my life in this game then when i logged on i thought "dam i dced" to find that people where complaining saying "i just suddenly dced" and this carried on and on and on so i have no idea what happened but my blessed rain countdown is still going.
                        IGN: (S48)Flower
                        Server: (S48)Nebulan Ridge
                        Class:Ranger
                        Level:51, Scion
                        Guild: (S44)Exile

Comment

Working...
                        X