X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ticket respond efficiency...

I have been waiting a respond longer than a week
    What kind service is this?
    Waiting respond getting longer longer.....
    Renfa that all...
    I am non-cash player

What is your ticket number sir?

Very busy lately, for any moderator help please PM me!

| | |

| | | | | | |

Comment

ticket #183001
      Renfa that all...
      I am non-cash player

Comment

Originally posted by Shaoren View Post
        Originally posted by Dylz View Post
        What is your ticket number sir?
        ticket #183001
        No offense for dylan or any other mods but we all know this is how it works.
        Didnt get it? I will explain.
        1) Write a ticket
        2) No answer for days-weeks
        3) Make a thread or post about it in forum
        4) Mod come and ask your ticket number
        5) You give them their ticket number
        6) You know that its not automatic but manual

Comment

hmm ? I thought Shaoren was the one that keep defending r2games about how smooth they run their games.

Just chill bro, just wait, if they don't respond, they must be busy, you know how they work.

Comment

Originally posted by mhanth4f View Post
            No offense for dylan or any other mods but we all know this is how it works.
            Didnt get it? I will explain.
            1) Write a ticket
            2) No answer for days-weeks
            3) Make a thread or post about it in forum
            4) Mod come and ask your ticket number
            5) You give them their ticket number
            6) You know that its not automatic but manual
            ~"~

Originally posted by Botolminum View Post
            hmm ? I thought Shaoren was the one that keep defending r2games about how smooth they run their games.

Just chill bro, just wait, if they don't respond, they must be busy, you know how they work.
            half and half.
            It depend on different point of view~"~

Have you wait for a respond like more than 1 week or 2 weeks?

Just don't want to say... NEXON's ticket system have to wait for more than 2 weeks just for a respond then the event already over 0.0
            Renfa that all...
            I am non-cash player

Comment

~"~

half and half.
              It depend on different point of view~"~

Have you wait for a respond like more than 1 week or 2 weeks?

Just don't want to say... NEXON's ticket system have to wait for more than 2 weeks just for a respond then the event already over 0.0
              This guy is right on target lol. Nexon is notoriously terrible with customer service. I've heard of players getting their ticket responded to after 4 years (screen shots included) of which most have quit BECAUSE it wasn't resolved. But just sayin here, I've had to wait 3 weeks for a response for a missing crystal purchase from R2 before =_= missed a point event lol
              Sith's Priest Guide

Comment

Why even bother? You know that all you will get is either an automated response or a response with the spelling and grammar of a 8 year old.

Comment

well that sucks for you, i always get a response within a couple hours

Comment

Originally posted by vastilos View Post
                    Why even bother? You know that all you will get is either an automated response or a response with the spelling and grammar of a 8 year old.
                    always listen to this clown, he speak truth.

Comment

Originally posted by sithewarrior View Post
                      This guy is right on target lol. Nexon is notoriously terrible with customer service. I've heard of players getting their ticket responded to after 4 years (screen shots included) of which most have quit BECAUSE it wasn't resolved. But just sayin here, I've had to wait 3 weeks for a response for a missing crystal purchase from R2 before =_= missed a point event lol
                      4 years? OMG lol

Originally posted by vastilos View Post
                      If you get tech. issue on your character due to their maint. then you can't play your character like almost month. You have to wait them to fix your character. After they fixed, you already behind and missed a lot event reward. You will bother with them LOL.
                      They did offer compensation to me but it is not even worth 1 month of missed play. I try to offer what I lose for a month then I am waiting for reply NOW.
                      If you want I can screenshot to ticket of time reply(only show the time) then you will see xD

normally 1 week is my limit to see their respond -.-

Originally posted by dovoImport View Post
                      well that sucks for you, i always get a response within a couple hours

Originally posted by mhanth4f View Post
                      always listen to this clown, he speak truth.
                      normally we get like auto respond but have grammar problem? Never see it.
                      Renfa that all...
                      I am non-cash player

Comment

I had to put in a ticket today because my guild skills were reset to 0 during the merge (no one else in my guild had this problem, only me), and they got back to me in about 6 hours. They said they couldn't restore guild skills, so I asked them if they could refund the gold I will have to spend to relearn them instead (I don't care about the contri, I have 3K+ on my character I'm not using). That was sent in an hour ago, and I'm waiting for a response now. All in all I think that the response has been pretty efficient so far, even if they couldn't fix the problem.

The ticket number is 230881 if any mods are curious and want to look though.

Comment

Last reply from GM = Mon, Jun 17 2013 2:52pm

It almost become 4 weeks didn't get reply from R2 at ticket...0.0
                          Renfa that all...
                          I am non-cash player

Comment

My tickets always get responses within a few hours. But i only put in tickets for good reasons not for mistakes on my part, or dumb things that most people do. If you have a legitimate question/concern you will get answer back quickly, but i assume R2 gets alot of dumb tickets with nothing of any importance 1000's of times a day.

Comment

Originally posted by Haphaestus View Post
                              My tickets always get responses within a few hours. But i only put in tickets for good reasons not for mistakes on my part, or dumb things that most people do. If you have a legitimate question/concern you will get answer back quickly, but i assume R2 gets alot of dumb tickets with nothing of any importance 1000's of times a day.
                              ofc. that the reason they have robot way to reply players 0.0
                              Renfa that all...
                              I am non-cash player

Comment

Working...
                              X