Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

How to unfuse weapon?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to unfuse weapon?

So i want to unfuse my weapon soon (had DS in it) but i wanna put Perfect X into it in the next few days and was wondering how i go about removing the current fuse? I tryed to just move the other frag into the spot but says its not able to. Is there a trick to it?

All you have to do is open the fuse menu and drag the perfect X as the secondary weapon. It'll override the DS fuse. Make sure you have the required 2 FS.
    (S14)Squintina
    LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
    LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

ahh i didnt have the 2fs in my inventory at the time, prolly why it refused to let me put sword in spot

Comment

Okay its still not working this is the message i get when i try to "fuse over old fusion"

Click image for larger version

Name:	saveme1.png
Views:	1
Size:	474.7 KB
ID:	1671399

Comment

Im pretty sure you cant fuse 2 fragarachs together. ( Thought i saw a post a mod made a few weeks ago about a guide on Fusing.) Anyways, thats what i think.

Comment

I hear its anything past earthen

Comment

I know u can fuse perfects because all the strongest players have done it. I had it fused with a slayer sword, but just 2 days ago i found a new sword in the new dungeon with 1500patk and fused it with that, that will have to hold me over until i get it fused with a X perfect.

Comment

Working...
              X