Rain

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rain

I don't know why yall made it this way but after i leave the rain event I go into delivery and guess what happens when they rains 1 min to leave thing is over it kicks me from anything im doing and Ive forgot about this 3 times now. I cant be the only one with this problem so I ask yall fix it please im tired of losing my deliveries and my vaults I mean what the heck that's worse than the time we couldn't sign into cs for like 5 hours,
    Know this Swimming Bird: This blue eye percieves all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

Originally posted by shaggyfrantz View Post
    I don't know why yall made it this way but after i leave the rain event I go into delivery and guess what happens when they rains 1 min to leave thing is over it kicks me from anything im doing and Ive forgot about this 3 times now. I cant be the only one with this problem so I ask yall fix it please im tired of losing my deliveries and my vaults I mean what the heck that's worse than the time we couldn't sign into cs for like 5 hours,
    why don't you stay Island of Blessed till the event itself is over? It will kick automatically, you can do Delivery straight after then with out any problems.
    APOLOYMI
    MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
    LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
    (S44)PSYCHODELICA
    GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

Working...
    X