Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Evidence of selling gold for real money(Told yah it was big!)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evidence of selling gold for real money(Told yah it was big!)

Click image for larger version

Name:	reportscam.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	890.4 KB
ID:	1737652

Rough translation: HAHA XTIANS 20K PHP(PESOS: PHILIPPINE CURRENCY)IS VERY GOOD. I SOLD ANOTHER 20P(PLATINUMS).

This SS is taken in s63(Hellstorm)server. Now take action.

glad i dont play on that server ive heard nothing good about it, just scams and drama.

Comment

I've forwarded this to the GMs and this player will receive the proper sanction.
      Next time, regarding issues like this, you can file a ticket HERE.
      The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Too bad VT it's just an alt, even if GM's deal with him I think it won't stop until they get to the mains...and the account owners
        Last edited by ValariusXT; 07-17-2013, 05:20 AM. Reason: forgot something..

Comment

Your are rigth!!!
          Last edited by visualstudio; 07-17-2013, 06:46 AM.

Comment

Your are rigth!!!
            Last edited by visualstudio; 07-17-2013, 06:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ValariusXT View Post
              Too bad VT it's just an alt, even if GM's deal with him I think it won't stop until they get to the mains...and the account owners
              Obviously - I don't go for the alt account - I always find the main.

Comment

That xtians is a priest in s63 and a well known gold seller, he's been in every server starting at s61 selling gold.

Comment

haha do u know who is toy? the scammer on s61 he scammed me and he sell the gold that he scammed to me
                  before reacting translate it on phillipine language. and toy is not my alt bitter boys

Comment

You're two months late to be responding to the thread, now.

Comment

and who is crazy man talk to himself on world? learn to translate first so u can understand tagalog before taking screen shot . tagalog version is far from english language meaning translating is not like word by word . tagalog got so many meaning . ill translate it for u bitter man, toy said having 20k php is good and he is not pertaining that XTIANS is selling gold amounting to 20p(20kphp) . and he said that he is the one who sold the platinum not XTIANS

Comment

Raging alt syndrome.

It still doesn't change the fact that someone's been selling gold. .-.

Because trading in game items for real life money is against the ToS.
                        Server: [S60]Extingent Bluff
                        IGN: Silverblitz
                        Guild: Apocalypse
                        Class: Shadow Rogue/Combat Passive Hybrid
                        Lv: 123 Eidolon
                        Honor: Emperor
                        Pets: Burning Angel Gen 2 (Gideon), Demon King (Battousai), Golden Teddy (RageBaka)

Comment

Xtians is the person selling gold on all the new servers for real life money. Check him out on all servers he has the best gold rank in all and he appears on every new server. He is widely known as a farmer and gold seller he is MMO gold website guy the proof is in the game and his gold and his gear and is throughout the whole of crystal sage

Comment

Well, just to let you know, nothing will be done so don't waste your time. I've been reporting the same people everyday who always chat "B> Load. WM" but nothing is ever done (since they're still playing). So a word of advice is to just ignore them since R2 will do nothing about it (since they make money off you guys getting scammed).

Comment

make sure to screen shot and file ticket, post ticket # if need assistance please

Comment

Working...
                              X