Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will I save my guild skills / contribution if I'll change the guild?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will I save my guild skills / contribution if I'll change the guild?

Actually, question is in topic title. I'm thinking about changing the guild. Will I have again my current skills and contribution after entering new guild?

When i left guilds i lost the guild skills, when you leave a guild your contribution goes to 0 as-well.
    Originally posted by iTz_SoN
    I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
    I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

I mean, for instance in Wartune when you leave a guild, you lose your guild skills, but only temporarily: after joining other guild you'll have it back. Did you mean, in CS after leaving a guild I'll lose it forever?

Comment

Yes, you lose the guild skills and have to spend contribution to get them again.

Comment

If you change guilds, you lose your contribution but you do not lose all your guild skills. You lose 1 level for each skill.
          (S14)Squintina
          LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
          LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Originally posted by (S14)Squintina View Post
            If you change guilds, you lose your contribution but you do not lose all your guild skills. You lose 1 level for each skill.
            once i actually was in a guild with a level 2 guild skill, i switched guilds and the following guild had the skill at level 1 but i still did not have it active, probably needed same level on the skill.

Comment

Originally posted by Insanity View Post
              once i actually was in a guild with a level 2 guild skill, i switched guilds and the following guild had the skill at level 1 but i still did not have it active, probably needed same level on the skill.
              Maybe it's 2 levels. Maybe you switched twice and didn't remember it.

All I know is I've switch guilds...4 times now and have never seen my skills fully reset. Lower, yes, but not reset. Even when I switched to my alt guild for a day, which had NO skills at the time, it still had my guild skill's levels listed (the left number) - it just wasn't activated because the guild's skill levels were at 0 or 1 (so it'd look like 5/0 or 4/1, for example).
              (S14)Squintina
              LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
              LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Squintina, thank you for explanaition.

Comment

Originally posted by Insanity View Post
                  When i left guilds i lost the guild skills, when you leave a guild your contribution goes to 0 as-well.
                  Actually when you leave a guild depending on how many points you have on your Guild Skills, you should only loose 1 point per skill. When left Exile to Join Titans I had Control 9 and Development 5, I join Titans and my Guild Skills were Control 8 and Development 4. This happened for everyone and has been the way since I've know it to be. You should only loose 1 point per skill NOT all Guild Skill points.

The Contribution on the other hand you will loose, that you will have to start again on collecting. So its best to get what you can with it before leaving the Guild you are currently in.
                  APOLOYMI
                  MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
                  LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
                  (S44)PSYCHODELICA
                  GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

Originally posted by Golyana View Post
                    Actually, question is in topic title. I'm thinking about changing the guild. Will I have again my current skills and contribution after entering new guild?
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_5.png
Views:	1
Size:	22.0 KB
ID:	1672275
                    Yes, you`ll save your guild skills. But you`ll gonna loss skill points. Like for ; if you left guild today you`ll lost one point. If you haven't in guild in the next day ; minus points (-1)
                    Contribution is back to zero. -0
                    I'm beginning to think that if someone cut me open I would bleed your name.

Comment

Working...
                    X