Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Zodiac Stars Problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zodiac Stars Problem

Are the Zodiac stars glitched?? Cause everyday after reset I will either get 1~3 stars which are drop rates and exp rates. And one thing, I have never ever gotten anything more than 4 stars since the release of this zodiac system. It is really extremely atrocious bad luck or bugged?
    This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

it has a very low chance of going higher than 3 stars

Comment

All upgrades on zodiac is due to luck that is all. 1-3 stars on zodiac is common while 4-7 is uncommon and rare. Its programmed this way to stop players from getting to level 5 zodiac extremely fast.
      Server: (S68) Silver Hollow
      Character's name: Bishop
      Class: Priest
      Level: Eidolon 50+
      Current Guild: (S68)SAO(Lv7 Guild)
      Soul Completion: 588
      Tenets Completion: Mortal Lv. 3 (Will be maxing soon enough!!)
      Mount's: Rocky(lv20), Epic Alpaca(Lv6), Battle Bear(lv1)
      Current Frag: Perfect Fragarach I +9
      Pet's: Ultrasaurus Rex(Rexy Lv104/ 8.6% Complete on soul), Demon King(Raishin Lv104 18.2% soul)
      Beast Soul: Tiger soul lv 4(Work in progress)

Comment

I have 2 toons and my husband has 3 (toons with zociac that is). On our secondary toons, since zodiac came out, they've only gone beyond 3 stars twice (once for my 2nd main, once for his 2nd main). On our first mains, the only time we've ever gone past 3 stars is when we used Reset.

Although I'm sure it'll be denied, it does seem to us like resetting increases the odds of getting past 3 stars. I think I reset about 10 times and got past 3 stars for 4 of those occasions...Yet without using reset, I can easily go 10 days and never get past it. I think there's something up to favor resetting.
        (S14)Squintina
        LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
        LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Omg thanks for all the responses!

I see. Reset kinda gives more probability of getting more than 4 stars.
          Too bad I can't charge, no resetting for me ><.
          This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

Working...
          X