Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there some way to get rid of the bots attacking Zodiac bosses?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there some way to get rid of the bots attacking Zodiac bosses?

.-.

So recently there's been a problem. Most of the time when people need to kill zodiac bosses, they're already dead because priest bots pop up and kill them. This is highly annoying since other people need to get their zodiac shards and stones which they cannot since the bots are killing them and forcing the players to wait another 30 minutes in the hopes of beating the bot to killing the bosses.

Is there some possible way r2 could do something about them? I mean I understand farming for PC and HW for players who are in the level range, but the bots make it unfair and for my server it's interfering with our quests. No one wants to wait thirty minutes for the next boss to spawn and then possibly have it stolen by the bot that has been placed there.

Thank you.
    Server: [S60]Extingent Bluff
    IGN: Silverblitz
    Guild: Apocalypse
    Class: Shadow Rogue/Combat Passive Hybrid
    Lv: 123 Eidolon
    Honor: Emperor
    Pets: Burning Angel Gen 2 (Gideon), Demon King (Battousai), Golden Teddy (RageBaka)

Which server are you seeing this on? Is it all the Zodiac bosses, or just a select few?
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

PK them when they pops up.
      A werewolf, A wearwolf, A warewolf, Aware wolf.

Comment

Or you could leave afk mode on for a bit, and go eat dinner or something. Then when you come back chances are you will have defeated a zodiac boss. That is, if youre stronger than the "bot". But i assume most of these mmo players are no stronger than a level 50 mortal... so it shouldnt be hard.

Comment

We have the same problem on S13 and it gets more and more annoying. Yes, we filed tickets with screenshots.

Comment

Chances are, you'll be stronger than the bots and get the kill anyway. They're bots; they suck.
            (S14)Squintina
            LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
            LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Still the waits are annoying.. bots must be stopped.. hopefully..
              Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
              Server:(S22)Tyria Village
              Spouse: (S23)Socrates
              Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
              -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
              -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
              -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

Working...
              X