Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Awful lag in Lucky guess event..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awful lag in Lucky guess event..

Wow! Lucky guess event has been awfully laggy this past few days/week. I think it started last last maintenance. I dunno If it was just me or this is really a problem. It didn't happened to me before, I can't even click a pixel without freezing so I had no choice but to abandon the event. Are you working on this guys? I don't experience this in IOB with my 3 other alts on. It's only in this event.
    "Be quiet, I'm doing the fishstick! It's a very delicate state of mind."

A lot of people in my server have noticed worse lag as well. So have I. People thought it was because of the new beast soul feature but I 'm not so sure. After all, I hide players so the beast is hidden too - but who knows?
    (S14)Squintina
    LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
    LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Could be the beast, cause of their skills it makes them sort of passive/active

Comment

Maybe guys...but I think we need someone who can enlighten us about this.
        "Be quiet, I'm doing the fishstick! It's a very delicate state of mind."

Comment

Working...
        X