Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Point of Interest Mark of God Pack Error

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shannensl, please check your Ticket again and then check your character in a bit.
    The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
      Shannensl, please check your Ticket again and then check your character in a bit.
      Issue resolved! Thank you so much for all of your help!
      Crystal Saga Kong Servers (S4) Shannensl
      Boogerific Broken

:eek::eek:Geoducks... google them o.o:eek::eek:

Comment

Originally posted by Shannensl View Post
        Issue resolved! Thank you so much for all of your help!
        I'm glad your issue is resolved. Again, I want to sincerely apologize for the major delay with your ticket. It was not intended to take that long.

Comment

hmm odd i was patiently waiting on the GM's to fix this via Ticket chats as they told me yet still yet it hasn't been resolved for me and theres another P.O.I going on this week hmmm.....

Comment

Originally posted by Aionyx View Post
            hmm odd i was patiently waiting on the GM's to fix this via Ticket chats as they told me yet still yet it hasn't been resolved for me and theres another P.O.I going on this week hmmm.....
            If this is the case, then could you provide to me your ticket number so I may advance on it?

Comment

Originally posted by Shannensl View Post
              The Point of interest pack for the Mark of god pack is giving the incorrect item when opened. I purchased 20 Mark of god packs from points shop for a total of 3600 points. Opening the packs is giving monster essence x1 in error, completely useless to me and absolutely not what I want to spent my points on! Please kindly correct the bug and give the intended items or return my points!

I have submit a ticket on the Kongregate report a bug option, I did not see any option for a Kongregate user to submit a ticket directly on the R2
              site (please advise if there is and I will gladly submit a ticket). My Account name is (S4) Shannensl

Attached is a screen shot showing the mark of god pack giving monster essence in error:
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]50600[/ATTACH]
              I have also had this same error and just the same as you i have had no response except the automated one

BrotherVT, MemoryLane could you guys look into this for me??

Ticket #338666 08/08/2013 06:38

thank you in advance for your help

Comment

Aionyx, you should have been compensated the amount of Mark of Gods you attempted to buy from the Point of Interest.
                Please inform me if you have received it or not.

Angel.Blade, are you sure that is the correct ticket number you received upon creation of the ticket?
                Last edited by BrotherVT; 08-26-2013, 06:12 AM. Reason: Merging Posts

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
                  Aionyx, you should have been compensated the amount of Mark of Gods you attempted to buy from the Point of Interest.
                  Please inform me if you have received it or not.

Angel.Blade, are you sure that is the correct ticket number you received upon creation of the ticket?

A customer support staff member has replied to your support request, #338666 with the following response:

kim taylor,

Thank you for contacting us. We apologize for the inconvenience. This issue has been reported to the appropriate department to be resolved in the soonest possible time.

-The R2Games Team

We hope this response has sufficiently answered your questions. If not, please do not send another email. Instead, reply to this email or login to your account for a complete archive of all your support requests and responses.

Comment

Okay, thank you for confirming that with me.
                    In any case, do you recall how many Mark of Gods you purchased from the PoI?

Comment

i think i purchased 22 packs from the POI

thank you for helping

Comment

Yo Brother VT thank you for sorting my wife out

errrrrr wait that sounds wrong lol
                        DeathDealer
                        Legends Praetorian

Caesar's personal Assassin

Married to the best priest in the game

DEATH WILL COME FOR YOU