Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Thank You R2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You R2

I would like to personally thank you lousy coders at R2. Why? Well, I'm trying to make my Battle Bear and I've failed 20 times, and I'm only at 3 stars. Thank you, you money hungry (words I cannot say).

I actually do not this is possible, is this your second battle bear?
    It never took me more than 13 times to get bear.
    Originally posted by iTz_SoN
    I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
    I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

You either have really bad luck or you're exaggerating just a tad bit.
      Regardless, I'll say you're welcome. :P
      The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Originally posted by vastilos View Post
        I would like to personally thank you lousy coders at R2. Why? Well, I'm trying to make my Battle Bear and I've failed 20 times, and I'm only at 3 stars. Thank you, you money hungry (words I cannot say).
        cheers up
        sometimes battle bear is pissing
        but no matter what it takes the mount upgrade tokens is farmable
        IGN : fishwish , Server : (S21) The Void , Class : Nature Ranger lvl 47 only , Position : ex-GuildMaster
        i am weak and always weak... Hate Guild recruiting lvl 35 or below inactive player
        file your ticket here

Comment

20 times?? Thats just 240 MUT..It don't even need a large amount of effort to obtain them, considering MUT's is the first to drop it's price in the market. You just go relax friend, and don't rage so much..s*rews your brain.
          "Be quiet, I'm doing the fishstick! It's a very delicate state of mind."

Comment

It's 480 muts actually. And yes it is bad luck. It took me 21 stars to morph my baby angel to super angel.

Comment

Yeah, definitely the worst luck ever. Never heard of someone with that much bad luck.
              The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

If you are in a guild, i'd say ask if anyone can give you some...I have way too many in my vault and give them away to new guildies/players when they need them
                (S36)Auroria
                160+ Eidolon Knight
                Apocolypse Co-leader
                (S36)JustinMazing's Wife <3

Comment

yeah id say the numbers in the op dont quite add up lol and i know all about bad luck. 13% chance to upgrade something took me 46 tries, 40% chance to make 2nd gen BA took 12 attempts... and this lottery thing with the therion... over 1000 spins and no therion.

Comment

Dang my friend accidentally used 1 breeding stone and 5% to make gen 2 Demonking then it worked.
                    Originally posted by iTz_SoN
                    I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
                    I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

bahahah that really really sucks.

Comment

It's real world luck you need here...forget about statistics
                        "Be quiet, I'm doing the fishstick! It's a very delicate state of mind."

Comment

ya i used up all my luck when i got a super angel with one click. and i still cant even use it to breed cuz its wrong gender. lol

Comment

get a gamma scappel lol

Comment

wth u think im casher? lmao

Comment

Working...
                              X