Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blaiddrwg
    replied
    Cleared history cache cookies, etc. Lasted fro 2 hours, then this problem again. Once agin R2 is blamiing the playuers. my cache is clean. My load screen on training took so long i got the revive in town menu. Can't use the teleporters either. It also did this in ladder yesterday, going from lvl 11 to 12.

It's doing it on 2 browsers for me

One of the browsers I used is IE, so we all seem to be trying on the same 3 browsers, this is ridiculous.

It also happens when I try to log on, every time I get to the character screen
    I've sent a ticket but it's not been answered.
    Last edited by blaiddrwg; 08-24-2012, 07:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• HippieTrip
    replied
    Btw its back up for me atleast

Leave a comment:

• llPersephonell
    replied
    same error again
    now i will lost the starglade on fire and the crypt

Leave a comment:

• HippieTrip
    replied
    I am going to refer everyone having this problem to this topic http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....l-type-answers so we the players can try to figure out whats going on since the r2 staff refuses to...

Leave a comment:

• Superduper890
    replied
    3rd time.... Yea I'm thinking they don't care XD . >.> How wonderful ! Tons of player can't play -_-. Even they are trying to have fun now this ''Server not Found'' is coming and what take over >.>

Leave a comment:

• jonwhetstone
    replied
    no i am having the same problem

can u afk mode at night i can't

Leave a comment:

• Miroku
    replied
    This is NOT an issue that is with what browser we have. This is something on YOUR end of things. I tried logging thru firefox and chromium( chromes test dummy) and got this same damn error and yes i actually have my setup to NOT save any browsing histoory, it deletes it all when i shut my browsers off AND i reset my router.
    Chromium

FireFox

so you tell me what the problem is kthxbye

Leave a comment:

• HippieTrip
    replied
    they dont care obviously... we have been posting for days and havent gotten one reply other then clear your cache and cookies... ******* idiots are dumber then a box of rocks.

Leave a comment:

• xbruce
    replied
    8 pages, no answers... SOMEONE ANSWER FFS!

Leave a comment:

• demoman64
    replied
    i have same problem i use Firefox and tried chrome same troubles we spend to help support cs they should do as much for us ... maybe they need to stop making new servers until they get the ones here now working the right way before they lose a lot who play here

Leave a comment:

• Dode.
    replied
    Originally posted by R22260316 View Post
    all my toons can't do it.

Try this. when your main is affected and your alts aren't, have one of your alts switch to another area. You'll see, they'll get it too.
    not a problem for them exiting Avernal and doing a bath run.

NOW tho my alt cant get in, and my main is fine.

Leave a comment:

• R22260316
    replied
    What they need to do is call their DNS/ISP provider. This is a DNS issue, not a game issue, so the GMs probably can't fix it from their end, but they can contact the people who can.

Leave a comment:

• HippieTrip
    replied
    Third time today super.

Leave a comment:

• Superduper890
    replied
    Now it happen again seriously >.>

Leave a comment:

• R22260316
    replied
    Originally posted by Dode. View Post
    im curious why it only affects my main toon as well, he is on same server and using the same links. i switch browsers with other toons and they work fine. switch with Dode, and it the same message every time.
    all my toons can't do it.

Try this. when your main is affected and your alts aren't, have one of your alts switch to another area. You'll see, they'll get it too.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X