Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fairyazuri
    replied
    Just happened to me as well. I'd like to know what's going on.

Leave a comment:

• OMIEO
    replied
    this sad pls fix r2

Leave a comment:

• Desana
    replied
    It just started up with me.

Leave a comment:

• RitaT
    replied
    Man u know how stressful this is a new event and now im missing my dam Loyalty points R@ you gonna give me the points i miss right :P

Leave a comment:

• HippieTrip
    replied
    Happenin for all servers but aurora

Leave a comment:

• Crisaitha
    replied
    Pissing me off :I

Leave a comment:

• MadCrazy15
    replied
    I cant get in to the server,even though i logged in

Click image for larger version

Name:	u.png
Views:	1
Size:	52.1 KB
ID:	1660198Click image for larger version

Name:	u.png
Views:	1
Size:	52.1 KB
ID:	1660198

Leave a comment:

• HippieTrip
    replied
    been happening 3 days on and off for me wasted ladder and various dungeon runs already

Leave a comment:

• Crisaitha
    replied
    Its happening to me right now, I was coming back from Seng and just heading into GR... when the server couldn't find itself... again :I

Leave a comment:

• HippieTrip
    replied
    You arent the only one been dealing with it on and off for 3 days usually fixes itself in bout an hour. R2 staff hasnt posted anything on the cause or a fix

Leave a comment:

• Prettystarz4ever
    replied
    Ugh... this better not become a habit. I'm not going to waste dungeon runs, Ladder runs, or bath runs from this without a proper explanation on what the heck is going on.

Leave a comment:

• Brian21
    replied
    Same dode! As soon as i go into crypt...BOOM the screen goes there!

I want my 2 first place finisher packs

Leave a comment:

• Dode.
    replied
    Omg fix it

This webpage is not available
    The server at cdn.res.cs.r2games.com can't be found

this happenes around the same time last 3 nights!!! right as i try to enter CRYPT

then i cant get in game for sometime after! i missing out on one of the better events of the game!

no it is not an issue on my end! it is not my cache, or cookies or internet connection... its all R2... fix it please!

Leave a comment:

• Crisaitha
    replied
    it just happened to me.

Leave a comment:

• RitaT
    replied
    Can't find the server

Ok someone please help me I am not sure what is happening but i was in ladder with my party and got to lvl 50 one of our members screen wouldnt load it said loading data once we got killed by the boss we went to revive in town 3 of us couldnt load screen and we got booted from the server. so we tried to log in again and i can get to the main page but when i go to play this is what it says
    Sorry! We could not find cdn.res.cs.r2games.com
    It may be unavailable or may not exist. Try using the suggestions or related links below, or search again using our web search.

I have cleared all my chase and cookies i mean right from the time i got my PC i have reinstalled google chrome i even restarted my PC did a disk clean up and i even tried internet explorer and Firefox and it just says that same message so please tell me this is an R2 issue because im stressing here.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X