The Time is Now! All Classes Reports!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lenwc View Post
    this should be changed too bcuz 5% of base is nothing.
    well no.. then it would be easy xD
    you get percentages a little bit everywhere, so in the end it helps a lot!

Comment

buhahaha so ice mage is safe from bugging skills

Comment

sorry for poor video quality. but as you can see in the vid the skills are "being used" but arent being used. this happens all the time in seng and in showdown and its really causing me a lot of problems. in pve situations its no big deal its a simple fix, but in pvp u dont have time to play around to fix game malfunctions, or you die. could make the difference in the outcome of showdown or seng or whatever. needs to be fixed.

Comment

give me fire mage guild 1-40/1-50
          please post i need perfect guide

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]69230[/ATTACH]

can you explain it brothervt what the used of this key plsss??????

I tell people, 'If you want to send a message to the White House, call my house.'

Eidolon Knight (S63)RobertWafu
            :cool:Scion Priest (S63)RV

Comment

wrong thread to post that in buddy, that key is useless.

Comment

Reported by: Gylfie
                Class: Ranger
                Skill currently bugged: Wither Trap
                Description of the skill: Places a trap at your feet. Enemies who walk into this trap will be stunned every 3 seconds for 2 seconds per proc and will take damage over time. Lasts for 15 seconds.
                Your evidence of the skill being bugged: Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	33.7 KB
ID:	1681969
                How is the skill bugged: It only roots.
                How is it supposed to function: It is supposed to stun.
                Last edited by Gylfie; 02-23-2014, 01:59 AM.

Comment

just fixthe skills already >.>

Comment

Ready Skill bug

Reported by: (S5)WindBurner

Class: Mage

Skill currently bugged: Ready

Description of the skill: Rains down meteors and causes damage and stun with the attack radius

Your evidence of the skill being bugged: Click Here (Use the skill and wait for 5 seconds to see the effect/damage)

How is the skill bugged: The skill has 5 seconds delay after the meteor drops. When you use the skill, it will show you an AOE Circle. After choosing the drop spot, it will leave a "Mark" on the ground and wait for 5 seconds until the meteor drops. (It's like a time bomb)

How is it supposed to function: The description doesn't indicate that it should have a delay. It should work like Meteor Strike. (If this should work as intended, maybe change the description to avoid confusion. Maybe you can put in the details below )

Cast Time: 0 SEC

Duration: 1.5 SEC

Cooldown: 37 SEC

Radius: 350

Call forth a falling meteor to drop in a certain spot which causes heavy damage and stunning the targets after activation.

ATK Parameter: 400%
                    Stun Duration: 3 SEC
                    Activation: 5 SEC after selecting the drop spot

Cannot coexist with Freezing Field

Skill Cost: 656 MP, 3% MP
                    Last edited by richmond831; 03-21-2014, 04:30 AM. Reason: Added video link
                    WindBurner of Twilight Caverns

Born with the power of Destruction
                    Trained to eliminate the undead's damnation
                    and with the Blessing of our Mother Goddess; We, the Mages of Vidalia
                    trained by the scorching heat of FIRE and frozen through the eternal cold of ICE
                    Swore to protect every citizen from the ravishing anger of the undeads

Comment

Actually Ready only takes 3 seconds to hit, not 5.

Comment

Originally posted by JPwayne82444 View Post
                        Actually Ready only takes 3 seconds to hit, not 5.
                        It's 5 I think @_@. I counted the skill activation as soon as the 2 ring animation vanished.
                        WindBurner of Twilight Caverns

Born with the power of Destruction
                        Trained to eliminate the undead's damnation
                        and with the Blessing of our Mother Goddess; We, the Mages of Vidalia
                        trained by the scorching heat of FIRE and frozen through the eternal cold of ICE
                        Swore to protect every citizen from the ravishing anger of the undeads

Comment

Originally posted by richmond831 View Post
                          It's 5 I think @_@. I counted the skill activation as soon as the 2 ring animation vanished.
                          It is 3. If it is taking longer it is either from the 1.5 sec duration, or the lag you seemed to be getting in that video. I'm sure of the time, since I usually use Ready right after Meteor Strike, and Ready hits right when the first stun (3.5 seconds) is wearing off.

Comment

for the record, rogue lvl 130 skill venom is bugged too...either that, or the description's wrong, because i never seem to "drain" any hp...only extra dps o_o

Comment

Just a little info. The skill fission isnt bugged. the buff lasts 3 seconds yes but when an enemy gets hit by it the debuff it gets lasts for whatever the seconds say (ive had 5/5 for a while i know it lasts for 11 seconds that it).
                              Firekitty
                              S63 Hellstorm
                              Info: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Comment

ALSO. someone record a vid of the scion mage passive. it hits every 8 seconds instead of the stated 5 for any level. i currently have ice crystal and no SoT to switch back and record it.

Comment

Working...
                                X