Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sithewarrior
    replied
    It's not really a bug, its just the way the game is set up for kill counters.
    There is an upside to this tho, save the quest for after the week ends and you can just save kill counters for lv 40 ladder boss for rbq

Leave a comment:

• KidSess
    replied
    This is in fact a bug because i had the problem today. In which rebirth quest ladder 40 was not completed after i turned in the event level 40 quest for the token. In fact, It was like i never even did ladder but i know it i killed it. It is only giving you one count for the kill. You will have to choose a rebirth pack or 1 Soul Shard.

Leave a comment:

• weizheng23
    replied
    Yes! I have this problem too. I have two same Lvl 40 quest(token and RE), however, after completing the ladder token(Lvl40), the RE quest kinda roll back and when I talked to the npc, it's says Rebirth Expendition (1/1). So I decided to abandon the quest. And when I clicked on the npc again, weird thing that I abandoned it, it prompted me to completed the Lvl 40 siltheronia quest. Got the pack, however, I can't receive another REQ attempt even though the quest was accepted before the reset. Thus losing out on one attempt on the REQ! Please fix and compensate thank you!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X