Possible bug or working as intended?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silverhandle
    started a topic Possible bug or working as intended?

Possible bug or working as intended?

I have a question. I was doing Ladder and I had both the Ladder event quests (lvl 20, 40 and 50) as well as the Rebirth daily quest for Ladder level 40. I completed Ladder level 20 and 40. So I turned in the Ladder event quest and now the Rebirth daily quest is no longer showing as completed.

I think what happened is since Slitheronia was only killed once I got credit for 1 kill. So to complete both quests I would need 2 kills.

So my question is, is bug or is it working as intended?

Thank you in advance for taking the time to read this post.

• BrotherVT
    replied
    The point is that players are rewarded with new/recycled events every week.
    Like Shadow pointed out, there could be no events, there could be events once every 6 months, there could be events once a month, etc. you name it.
    You get a weekly maintenance - one that allows others to somehow manage - casher or not.
    With how often Roses are now in the market, you can sure benefit from it somehow. It'll cost a lot of in-game currency of course, but the end result is what matters.
    Whether you like the events or not, players still end up getting at it.

Everyone has to understand that a business is out for a profit - not a loss. If they acquire enough profits which far exceeds the expenses, then it's great.
    Some players are satisfied with the current events while there will be others who are not.
    Keep in mind that not everyone will ever be satisfied.

We try to satisfy everyone - but it doesn't mean we will succeed at it.
    Some stay as loyal members, others come and go. We'll see new faces, we'll see old faces.
    They might enjoy the events, you might not enjoy it.

On a side note, if we need to continue like this, then the posts will be deleted and the thread will be locked. If you have any issues, then you can bring it up towards a Private Message. Keep in mind that we, the Moderators, strictly enforce the rules - if we need to get ugly, we can and we will. As regular players of the community such as yourself, we are entitled to our own opinions just as you are. We are not obliged to be nice to everyone if they refuse to show that proper respect.

Leave a comment:

• Haphaestus
    replied
    And if R2 stopped going events, there company goes bottoms up.

Leave a comment:

• ShadowGammaDraco
    replied
    better then no events at all. R2 has said they can stop doing events if ppl want to always complain like its never good enough. just look at BR, no maints etc in months. &your complaining about being given THE CHOICE to pick different rewards other then what is normally provided? that is generally called a privilege.
    a special right, advantage, or immunity granted or available only to a particular person or group of people.
    "education is a right, not a privilege"
    if don't want that privilege, don't use it. if asking for more rewards then what would have been allowed. there are respectful ways to do so that's not "omg R2 big lame loser, we always watch them fail - so damn greedy low life ppl too" esp after all those privileges&benefits given- if i was CEO- I'd for sure remove a lot of ppls playing ability's etc if they can't appreciate the game they supposedly enjoy or show support &treat staff correctly.
    if this thread is to last at all, it should be changed to a "we love R2 and will provide our support for the game to see things get better" < if that is not your statement of some sort in a assertive and respectful manner. will start closing &deleting topics, I take Great offense to the travesty's the community is performing here. ~the end

Leave a comment:

• PrinceKuja
    replied
    its a load of ** they need to compensate us and not give us quests that will screw up our rbq's without notice. they should step up a bit and not be so god damn stingy.

Leave a comment:

• sithewarrior
    replied
    Originally posted by TheRaspberry View Post
    BrotherVT, thanks but it is still not how it is supposed to be, that's why the thread was opened in the first place. Giving out an event and taken away another one?! And again, it is completely random if you lose rewards or not, since you cannot influence which rb quest you will get. Really thanks R2!
    Yes blame R2 for poorly designing conflicting quest completion requirements.
    Pick the tokens because you can get an extra ss if that's your priority. SS trumps anything the rb pack can give imo

Leave a comment:

• TheRaspberry
    replied
    BrotherVT, thanks but it is still not how it is supposed to be, that's why the thread was opened in the first place. Giving out an event and taken away another one?! And again, it is completely random if you lose rewards or not, since you cannot influence which rb quest you will get. Really thanks R2!

Leave a comment:

• BrotherVT
    replied
    HERE is Shadow's explanation of the situation in which is true.

Leave a comment:

• TeaganJocics
    replied
    i filed a ticket about it and the said theyre testing it (ive already done all the testing you need, plus read forum guys come on) and no response or compensation for it. wth

Leave a comment:

• Kaiten4687
    replied
    I would feel better if they changed the event from floor 40 to floor 30. This way you can get up to 4 tokens for ladder AND complete your RBQ. Or for lower levels too make the floors

10, 30, 50, and 70.

Leave a comment:

• Silverhandle
    replied
    Originally posted by Kaiten4687 View Post
    Sounds like the issue was answered but basically how it works is this, same as with Day of Vidalia and Daily hunt, or monster killing quest

Quest A requires you to kill 20 Skeletons
    Quest B requires you to kill 10 Skeletons and 10 Zombies
    Quest C requires you to kill 20 Zombies.

Now if I were to go and kill 20 Zombies and 20 Skeletons It would show as completed for all three. I go, turn in Quest A and Quest C, suddenly it will read as I killed 0/10 Skeletons, and 0/10 Zombies for Quest B. Same as if you turn in Quest B, it will read 10/20 Skeletons, and 10/20 Zombies

Pretty much the same applies for level 40 quest

RBQ states to kill Slitheronia 0/1
    Level 40 ladder states to kill Slitheronia 0/1
    So when it comes down to it, you only have 1 Slitheronia kill a day to give to the quest. So you have to choose. Rebirth Quest, or Level 40 ladder, Personally I choose Rebirth.
    I completely understand what you are saying. So maybe a better question would be, should or could this be changed? Since Ladder can only be ran once per day there is no way that both quests can be completed in the same day. IMO it seems a little odd to have to choose between an event quest and a daily quest.

I wonder if a forum mod could raise this question to the R2 staff.

Leave a comment:

• Kaiten4687
    replied
    Originally posted by hadi_reog2 View Post
    I have a problem too, I've reached level37. but I did not get a rune (brutality). other than that, just send me 999rose, but chram unchanged. what happened?

if I do not have or can not save a rune, while all the other players who can use it, what's fair?
    please response. I feel annoyed and confused what should I do while my money already entered. impossible for you not much, but for us that in the real world still lack very excruciating.
    What rune are you talking about of Brutality?

I have reached floor 70 and never heard of this rune, or any rune in general. I am a rogue with skill called Brutality though

Leave a comment:

• Kaiten4687
    replied
    Sounds like the issue was answered but basically how it works is this, same as with Day of Vidalia and Daily hunt, or monster killing quest

Quest A requires you to kill 20 Skeletons
    Quest B requires you to kill 10 Skeletons and 10 Zombies
    Quest C requires you to kill 20 Zombies.

Now if I were to go and kill 20 Zombies and 20 Skeletons It would show as completed for all three. I go, turn in Quest A and Quest C, suddenly it will read as I killed 0/10 Skeletons, and 0/10 Zombies for Quest B. Same as if you turn in Quest B, it will read 10/20 Skeletons, and 10/20 Zombies

Pretty much the same applies for level 40 quest

RBQ states to kill Slitheronia 0/1
    Level 40 ladder states to kill Slitheronia 0/1
    So when it comes down to it, you only have 1 Slitheronia kill a day to give to the quest. So you have to choose. Rebirth Quest, or Level 40 ladder, Personally I choose Rebirth.

Leave a comment:

• hadi_reog2
    replied
    I have a problem too, I've reached level37. but I did not get a rune (brutality). other than that, just send me 999rose, but chram unchanged. what happened?

if I do not have or can not save a rune, while all the other players who can use it, what's fair?
    please response. I feel annoyed and confused what should I do while my money already entered. impossible for you not much, but for us that in the real world still lack very excruciating.

Leave a comment:

• TheRaspberry
    replied
    I don't see why it shouldn't be considered a bug, sith. It is improper coding if two independent quests cannot be finished even though you have fulfilled the task of the quest.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X