Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Possible RB quest conflict with Crystal ladder quest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible RB quest conflict with Crystal ladder quest

hi good day.. so i did Ladder with level 40 RB quest and Crystal Ladder quest on, I first turned in my ladder quest because it is more accessible, then i noticed my RB quest got resetted. I even reached ladder 50. please refer to my ss below..
    Name : (DN1)bangAwAw
    Class :Full agi ranger
    Honor : Emperor
    Server : (S13)Blackrock Gorge
    Plane : Eidolon
    Mount : Kilin ^_^, Santa Sleigh
    pets : Gen2 DK+13, Gen3 Ultrasaurus Rex +13, firelord, Panda(adult)+13, Gen3 SA+13

Originally posted by redred899 View Post
    hi good day.. so i did Ladder with level 40 RB quest and Crystal Ladder quest on, I first turned in my ladder quest because it is more accessible, then i noticed my RB quest got resetted. I even reached ladder 50. please refer to my ss below..

if you turned in one quest that had the same requirement it will deduct that from it.
    Like say if I kept the quest to kill a NM boss, I kill the boss everyday for a year and never turn it in. so that would be 365, R2 then releases a quest that requires that boss kill. once. turning in the quest will deduct the amount of kills from the 365, leaving 364. as long as the quest is not abandoned or turned in it will retain the 364 kills left. I call it cross quest completion.

so unless you kill what is required to fill BOTH quests, you will only ever be able to collect from one of those quests.

Comment

Thanks for clarifying it
      Name : (DN1)bangAwAw
      Class :Full agi ranger
      Honor : Emperor
      Server : (S13)Blackrock Gorge
      Plane : Eidolon
      Mount : Kilin ^_^, Santa Sleigh
      pets : Gen2 DK+13, Gen3 Ultrasaurus Rex +13, firelord, Panda(adult)+13, Gen3 SA+13

Comment

What is this server with (DN1) ??
        This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

Originally posted by weizheng23 View Post
          What is this server with (DN1) ??
          Necropolis merged servers

Originally posted by redred899 View Post
          Thanks for clarifying it
          no problem!

Comment

[QUOTE=ShadowGammaDraco;648796]Necropolis merged servers

Oh merged server. Thanks!
            This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

With all due respect,
              Are you saying that this is completely normal?
              That not being able to complete our rebirth quest due to anniversary token event is perfectly fine?
              For me it's quite unacceptable.
              Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco View Post

if you turned in one quest that had the same requirement it will deduct that from it.
              Like say if I kept the quest to kill a NM boss, I kill the boss everyday for a year and never turn it in. so that would be 365, R2 then releases a quest that requires that boss kill. once. turning in the quest will deduct the amount of kills from the 365, leaving 364. as long as the quest is not abandoned or turned in it will retain the 364 kills left. I call it cross quest completion.

so unless you kill what is required to fill BOTH quests, you will only ever be able to collect from one of those quests.

Comment

I said this once in another post similar to this, blame R2 for designing the event to have conflicting requirements that has a 1 kill/day limit.
                Just pick anniversary token if you plan on getting ss and sacrifice the pack (SS>pack items). It's only a week, they won't do anything. Deal with it.
                Sith's Priest Guide

Comment

so we get unknowingly screwed out of our rebirth packs and they dont give us any warning, and we find out the hard way? how the hell can they introduce an event that they know will screw us out of our other quests without informing us? as far as im concerned they owe every player that gets lvl 40 rbq during this event an rb pack. im not paying them to *&%# me. prostitution is illegal in my province.

Comment

Working...
                  X