Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

This pet consider good enough?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just raise it up to 2g. in the matter of time, the price will soar up.

nice, its good
    nsh, u should get Heart of Eden for your knight(normally, alts are for SRC and gmuts ^~^) since it add 88PDEF and MDEF which is way better than any sheild for now. only lvl 80 sheild for knight would be better then eden.
    This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

Haha I tried but some called me overpriced xD I set up a shop hopefully some will buy it at that price since no one selling ATM. ^^
      Src?

Ok then xD,just got my ranger and priest their HoE.
      Guess gonna buy more phantom shards :3.

Comment

haha, then perhaps 1.5g then.
        soul root crystal, 10 SRC for 1 soul shard which is good for soul development.

cool, u should get your main hoe too. =)

Comment

Hehe,surprisingly all sold xD(afk for 5hours,went to cinema :3 ).
          I see,focusing on my ice soul ATM..require lots of pc *cry*.

Should I get fragarach weapon?
          How long will it take me to get superior rank without using cash(dad didn't allowed me to use his credits card until next month)?

Off topic,
          Is soloart sounds good as a guild name?

Comment

Hahaz that's awesome. One day the price of pc will soar to 3~4g for sure.
            You should. What you can do to earn more pc is to create more alts and train them to level 25-30. Then go to indigo bright dungeon and kill devaour( can't remember the boss name) and each boss kill give 1 pc. 5 runs per day and u get 5pc. More level 25-30 alts, more pc. Use knight as the pc farmer since knight tank.

Yes you should get it!!! Since your sever is kinda new, dun buy fse since people there will over price them. Hunt them yourself in RV hard. With your priest =) and once you get it, try getting it to fragarch sword IV( can't remember too) and it gives s passive skill(frost) which is very useful in Training ground!

Well, it's your choice. I would recommend you to join a better guild and get some help from them too ^~^
            Have fun

Comment

Originally posted by weizheng23 View Post
              One day the price of pc will soar to 3~4g for sure.
              Haha I hope so xD.
              You should. What you can do to earn more pc is to create more alts and train them to level 25-30. Then go to indigo bright dungeon and kill devaour( can't remember the boss name) and each boss kill give 1 pc. 5 runs per day and u get 5pc. More level 25-30 alts, more pc. Use knight as the pc farmer since knight tank.
              Though,that's how I gain gold...so far I got 8 knight alt level 25(lazy to level em to 30 xD)
              While with my main knight,I farm vault normal,hard for pc.

Yes you should get it!!! Since your sever is kinda new, dun buy fse since people there will over price them.
              2g is overpriced?
              Hunt them yourself in RV hard. With your priest =) and once you get it, try getting it to fragarch sword IV( can't remember too) and it gives s passive skill(frost).
              Fragarach shard is the hard part..60g each *sigh*

Well, it's your choice. I would recommend you to join a better guild and get some help from them too ^~^
              Have fun
              Though I join a guild but they kicked me because of not being active..I mean 10hours a day consider not active..that must be a really dumb leader.Made a lot of friends along the way and we a,, decide to make a guild for ourself.
              Hm,I found out that I love my archer more,so I think....I gonna play with ranger/priest while knight for tanking.

Comment

okie have fun

Comment

Working...
                X