Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Hacker and What the Heck are You Doing R2?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Hacker and What the Heck are You Doing R2?

Recently, (S60)Shen was hacked.

Though the owner of the account DID in fact sell his laptop, he was careful to remove ALL personal information from the laptop. However, after a month of selling the laptop, his account was taken over by the alleged person that he 'sold the laptop to'. This person is claiming that Shen did not remove all his personal information and he found all the information in some sort of cache somewhere.

Here's the discrepancy with this story.

1. He knows how to play CS, really well. I know Shen really well, and besides one other guy who isn't the current owner of the laptop, he never told me of anyone he knew that knew how to play CS.

2. The hacker took a FULL month before taking the account over. A month. Which means that there's a high possibility that he gained the information through foul play.

3. Shen removed ALL personal information from his laptop.

What's MORE interesting is how R2 messed everything up.

The people of server 60 Extingent Buff all know Shen really well, especially his guild mates and personal friends. So we all knew immediately that something was wrong. First he deleted everyone on his friend list and then started playing around with Shen's character.

But what's worse is R2's FAIL at removing the hacker and returning the account to the rightful owner, who moved away from where he lived during August of this summer.

Instead of asking people who know the original player well, R2 messed up and gave everything over to the hacker without actually questioning what the heck was going on. We even have proof that the current person on (S60)Shen isn't the original owner.

I'm writing this here right now because Shen's a really great guy and a friend of mine along with a lot of other people on the server of Extingent Buff. It's outrageous that he's the guy who gets the short end of the stick because whatever they used to determine who should get the account is dependent on the area the account was first created in.

I hope this will help clear up the ridiculous negligence on R2's part. If you want the proof, I can post it.
    Server: [S60]Extingent Bluff
    IGN: Silverblitz
    Guild: Apocalypse
    Class: Shadow Rogue/Combat Passive Hybrid
    Lv: 123 Eidolon
    Honor: Emperor
    Pets: Burning Angel Gen 2 (Gideon), Demon King (Battousai), Golden Teddy (RageBaka)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Proof.png
Views:	1
Size:	804.2 KB
ID:	1675855Click image for larger version

Name:	proof2.jpg
Size:	184.0 KB
ID:	1675856Click image for larger version

Name:	proof3.jpg
Size:	187.3 KB
ID:	1675857Click image for larger version

Name:	proof4.jpg
Size:	182.9 KB
ID:	1675858
    Pets: Burning Angel Gen 2 (Gideon), Demon King (Battousai), Golden Teddy (RageBaka)

Comment

MOST OF S60 IS ABOUT TO QUIT ! Since shen was one of the main person who helped us ... and he was a good friend!
      Tbh...... u suck r2......

-S60 EXIGENT BLUFF
      IGN: xSiR ! >:O

Comment

there isnt much i can say ..... uve just "killed me "....

Comment

Shen is one of my closest friends in this game and seeing his account being hacked just makes me very sad. R2 should have questioned what happened more thoroughly before the returned the account TO THE HACKER!!! The account should be returned to the ORIGINAL owner not just the person with the original laptop.
          Server: (S60) Exigent Bluff
          IGN: Michaela3395
          Class: Ranger
          Guild: Apocolypse
          Lvl: 101 Eidolon
          Pets: Burning Angel Gen 3 (Selaphiel)

Comment

Seriously R2 you messed up really bad. We are all friends with the real Shen and you just give it back to the hacker...... Wow. If my account ever got hacked I would never trust you people to get it back after this. ESPECIALLY after (s60)Shujinko filed many tickets with you people SHOWING YOU THE PROOF and you just straight up ignored it. You have lost my business. You should have noticed the spike of tickets being sent around the time the account was taken over. Even worse was Shen(the real owner) got his account back! and then you guys just handed it over to the hacker for the second time.
            Server: (S60)Exigent Bluff
            IGN: AsunaLight
            Class: Knight(Hybrid)
            Plane: Eidoion Lvl: 150
            Wings: Ultimate Demon Lord Wings (Still upgrading)
            Guild: (S60)TrueAngels (Guild Master)
            Pets: Guardian Angel+13(Gen 2)/ Demon King+13(Almost ED)/ Royal Nymph+13/ Golden Teddy Bear+13.. and more
            o.o By the way.... I like hugs. Oh and my husband Shujinko is a bum♥

Comment

HA.. Wow R2 what the heck? why would you give Shen's account back to a hacker who even admitted it wasn't his?? Are you stupid? I hope you enjoy the fact this has made plenty of people quit. Maybe use your brains next time and investigate. The real owner of Shen moved to Germany back in August. He still plays, even though he sold his laptop to an acquaintance he knew before he moved.
              IGN: YellowFang
              Lv113
              Plane: Eidolon
              Server: Exigent Bluff

Comment

The real owner of the account should be able to provide all of the requested information showing they are indeed the real owner. Only one person can ever do that, even in the worst of cases.

The real owner is welcome to pm a mod and we can do what we can to help, but it has to be the owner who contacts us.
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

The thing is, he has contacted R2. And he did get it back.

The only problem was, R2 then gave it back to the hacker after restoring Shen's account.

That's why we're all so angry.

Comment

Can you get him to provide the ticket number for me?

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

I'll try, he's in class right now.

Comment

As a s62 player seeing all of s60 get upset kind of upsets me. Both of our servers were dead until merge. Id like to have a real LG again and without him its not gonna be much of one if at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverblitzkrieg View Post
                          I'll try, he's in class right now.
                          Thank you. If you could have him pm me with it, I'll have it checked out. Anything I get that can be relayed can only be relayed to the person who sent in a ticket, so it's important that he contact me and I'll see a pm faster than a reply to a thread.

Comment

Memory I am not sure if he filed a ticket since he might have gotten it back using the "Forgot password" button... in which case there would be no ticket number... correct?
                            IGN: YellowFang
                            Lv113
                            Plane: Eidolon
                            Server: Exigent Bluff

Comment

If he only used the Forgot Password option, then no, there would be no ticket. He will need to send in a ticket right away if that's the case.

To make sure things go faster, he'll need to include in the ticket message:
                              Server
                              Character name
                              Account name
                              Email address bound to the R2 account
                              The date and IP you played our games for the first time
                              The date and IP of your latest login
                              A screen shot of the latest receipt or order number

Comment

Working...
                              X