Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Hacker and What the Heck are You Doing R2?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am very disappointed that nothing is being done to help my friend Shen get his account back. We sent in tickets showing what happen. One of my big issues with this I feel like you are rewarding the hacker for hacking the account. I am not sure if I really want to come back and play. I had fun made lots of friends and was hoping to make more with the s62 merge players.

Comment

Originally posted by R26543591 View Post
      I am very disappointed that nothing is being done to help my friend Shen get his account back. We sent in tickets showing what happen. One of my big issues with this I feel like you are rewarding the hacker for hacking the account. I am not sure if I really want to come back and play. I had fun made lots of friends and was hoping to make more with the s62 merge players.
      Without knowing the whole story here - like if he sent in a ticket- it's hard to know if anything has been requested to be done, so the disappointment is a bit premature. Players cannot request support on behalf of someone else, even if there's a screenshot from a guild chat and pages in a thread of supporters.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

How would you have the info of when you first started the game and IP address?

IP addresses fluctuate and don't stay the same...And I think he's had his account for a long time, though he started playing Shen when server opened.
        Last edited by Abyz780; 10-02-2013, 11:03 PM.

Comment

If it was my account, I dont have what ip address I started with how would I be able to give that information.
          Last edited by Michaela3395; 10-03-2013, 11:55 AM.
          Server: (S60) Exigent Bluff
          IGN: Michaela3395
          Class: Ranger
          Guild: Apocolypse
          Lvl: 101 Eidolon
          Honor: Emperor
          Pets: Burning Angel Gen 3 (Selaphiel)

Comment

1. dev/programer of r2 can see it in main database of IP PUCLIC,
            if u do that, u can see usually what IP connected in s60 SHEN.. << mybe noob think
            2. in SS u can see what "Fake" shen do it.. in short "call me if want account back"
            >> http://forum.r2games.com/attachment....3&d=1380768328
            3. should be solve soon..

my Q : how u can see many player do tha cheater?
            >> can u used same method?
            Last edited by TamaIII; 10-02-2013, 11:13 PM. Reason: adding Q
            IGN : Tama
            Server : s60 Exigentbluff
            Job : Priest hybrid
            Guild : MerahPutih

Comment

i dont know so much as the s60 server members do since im from the newly merged s62 server but the player known as (s60)Shen is obviously breaking the rules and guidelines R2 has set before us and this lack to take it serious and also the segregation of those who are following your rules and abiding by them and this player who has boldly admitted you of the R2 staff have allowed him to obtain a hacked character that would be a " to the T " example of illegal lvling and gold, since it would be a hacked character that scammed as well as cheated. i feel this shows a serious blemish on your so called rules and guidelines if you are not willing to follow through after so many examples and complaints .. i understand that you cant just jump the gun and punish an innocent player over angry players issues. Although in the past players were actually looked in on and punished if they showed examples of this magnitude. why are you not willing to act.. is he cashing too much that his obvious hacking/scamming are not worth the loss in pay. if thats true then i feel you are in for a lawsuit .. . . i request you please take this matter seriously because we who are playing your game do.

Comment

Here's even more proof that it's a hacker and NOT Shen.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Proofagain.png
Views:	1
Size:	884.6 KB
ID:	1675870

Click image for larger version

Name:	Proofagain2.png
Views:	1
Size:	744.1 KB
ID:	1675871

We quizzed the hacker on what he knew about Shen's friends and he couldn't come up with anything. And again he talked about 'living in a garage' while he blatantly states the college that the real Shen is going to, proving once again, that he is not Shen.
                Server: [S60]Extingent Bluff
                IGN: Silverblitz
                Guild: Apocalypse
                Class: Shadow Rogue/Combat Passive Hybrid
                Lv: 123 Eidolon
                Pets: Burning Angel Gen 2 (Gideon), Demon King (Battousai), Golden Teddy (RageBaka)

Comment

I know you're all just trying to help, but the only thing that matters is that the owner sends in a ticket. So please, have the owner pm me with any questions about the ticket process if needed and then the ticket number.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Shouldn't you at least ban the account or shut it down temporarily though? R2 has always been quick to ban in these cases, but I haven't seen any action at all.
                    Pets: Burning Angel Gen 2 (Gideon), Demon King (Battousai), Golden Teddy (RageBaka)

Comment

Originally posted by Silverblitzkrieg View Post
                      Shouldn't you at least ban the account or shut it down temporarily though? R2 has always been quick to ban in these cases, but I haven't seen any action at all.
                      Owner of the account must send in a ticket for any action to be taken against the account.

Comment

wow this is crazy, i'd be so ****** off....i hope you do the right thing R2 :/ it would truly be sad if he didn't get his account back, also i don't see why the account can't be temporarily locked as was suggested by someone already, people send in screenshots of bad behavior/cursing/etc all the time and R2 temp bans the person right away, so why is this any different? why can't you lock the account until this gets sorted? why can't you protect the player that has been loyal? you have the screenshots so isn't that proof enough that this needs to be looked into? besides, who in their right mind would make something like this up? it's obvious that it's not really him on the account and that it's been hacked, do something R2 before you lose valuable players over this one incident :/
                        personally, after the proof i've seen and the outpouring of complaints by his friends, i don't think i'll play CS anymore if he doesn't get his account back...and i don't even know him! what i DO know though is that when we merged with s60, things were starting to change FOR THE BETTER thanks to Shen's leadership *shrugs* don't drop the ball on this R2, please
                        YuiShushino
                        [S62] Bloodshed Hollow
                        Defiance - Guild Master

The original wording on this signature was changed by R2 without my knowledge, abuse of power perhaps?
                        It was changed due to my comments about THIS topic:
                        A hacker blatantly admitted his guilt, yet he is still on the person's account.

Comment

That makes no sense at all. The person using the account is clearly violating ToS. Your ToS has been used to ban people for less. e.e But I'll try getting him to file a ticket or something over it. I'm just really mad since I've seen GM abuse before on another server.

Comment

Okay soo say that was his only account. How would he even be able to send in a ticket? Without having to make a new account?

And seriously... a temp ban would be nice until all of this is sorted thru. Unless you guy's really want to lose more players...
                            Last edited by Kagelol; 10-10-2013, 03:01 PM.
                            Server: (S60)Exigent Bluff
                            IGN: AsunaLight
                            Class: Knight(Hybrid)
                            Plane: Eidoion Lvl: 150
                            Wings: Ultimate Demon Lord Wings (Still upgrading)
                            Guild: (S60)TrueAngels (Guild Master)
                            Pets: Guardian Angel+13(Gen 2)/ Demon King+13(Almost ED)/ Royal Nymph+13/ Golden Teddy Bear+13.. and more
                            o.o By the way.... I like hugs. Oh and my husband Shujinko is a bum♥

Comment

Ask the owner(shen) to create a new account and file a ticket and the rest, should go smoothly. Wish you guys good luck in retrieving back the real account for the real owner~~~
                              This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

They've lost a loyal player already, GG. Going to learn coding and make my own games now...
                                What are bugs?

Comment

Working...
                                X