• Show
Clear All

• 404 Not Found ngx_openresty/1.0.5.1

totally ****** off damn it i can't log in my char

Character : LordDhie
    Class : Knight
    Level : 85 Eidolon

Comment

• At least we're gonna have way less bots and alts in iob . too bad its just for today

Comment

• S(62) Bloodshed Hollow
        United States

Problem is, I can get in for certain periods of time, but once I'm in it's 50/50 whether I can stay on for any amount of time. Every so often I get stuck on loading, which forces me to refresh, which forces me to run smack into the 404 error again. If I wait another 10 - 30 minutes trying intermittently I can usually get in again only to rinse and repeat. I'm fine as long as I don't go through portals, do dungeons, join any events, or do any other such thing that would cause me to need to go to a loading screen on which I quite often get stuck....which is pretty much everything in this game.

Thanks for looking into this!

EDIT: I have tried in four different browsers. It's definitely not an issue with browsers, nor with cookies. And I am still having this issue at 8:00 at night which has been going on all day, which means I have missed everything today. Every time I try to load a new map I get stuck on loading, despite it still showing me being online.
        Last edited by lokilette; 10-08-2013, 07:18 PM.

Comment

• ty for fixin r2
          Game:Crystal Saga
          Server: (S29)The Molten Higlands
          Class: Mage
          Plane:Eidolon
          Lv:160+
          Guild: The Spartans
          Beast Soul: lv1 red soul
          Honor: Emperor
          Tenets: maxed

Comment

• me to!!!!!!!!

Comment

• me too iob time now!

Comment

• I was on at school just an hour ago. Now it's pulling this. Weird...
                Don't treat other players mean because they are noobs. We were all noobs at one point.

Comment

• What the!!! Fix this!!! ***!!
                  IGN:JosEpH22
                  Server:Empyrean Acropolis[S61]
                  Class:Mage[Hybrid]
                  Plane:Eidolon
                  Level:124
                  Spouse:xAndys
                  Wings:Extreme Demon Lord Wings +1
                  Mount:Kilin[gen 1]Kilin[gen 0]
                  Frag:Legendary [Perfect] Fragarach Orb VI
                  Guild:[S13]Judgement

Comment

• Help me here's my IP 121.54.58.153

Comment

• It's IOB and i cant afford to miss it!!!!

Comment

• it was fixed but now it's error page again

Comment

• lol just quit. i found that when i logged out of r2 main site, then logged back in i was able to get back in the game. may not work for other people. but seriously i could care less about playing this at all now, so much lag and disconnection, i constantly have to refresh and now this on top of all that. lol r2 is a complete failure. good luck to all you players.

Comment

• When you will about to fix this **** take of the banner thx!
                            [S55]Abbie
                            [S3]Legends
                            Eidolon 147
                            Ultimate Demon Lord Wings +3
                            Supreme Auguric Fragarach Orb X. +14
                            Kilin
                            Holy Terrene
                            Level 7 Seiryu
                            +1497 Soul
                            Pets: Will you be one?

Worry less, smile more. Don't regret just learn and grow.

Comment

• error!! Cannot get Hellstorm to open at all!! Very irritating when you pay for crystals and it tells me in reporting a ticket that I have no character!!! I have been playing for months. I hope they are fixing the server for this. Sincerely, Sunny1
                              Last edited by R222374058; 10-08-2013, 03:04 PM.

Comment

• Just a follow up on my last post about a error 404. I now can open Hellstorm. Must have been a glitch or maintenance issue because it is working now. At least for me it is now. I hope you others are getting it to open now to. I still though get shutdown at times out of the blue and I run maintenance and clean temp files and such because I notice it builds up the longer you play. Also defrag helps. Then it starts again fine for awhile.

Comment

Working...
                                X