404 not found error

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 404??

In 3 days time this thing really mess up everything.... I know how people feels because they paid for the service yet they arent
    receiving good thing in return. I HIGHLY SUGGEST that once this stuff been fixed, give at least the players some gift to pay for this inconveniences and another thing extend their VIPs also..

At least somehow their rage will go down!

Comment

• I see a bump is required. The rumors of a mass hacking and the game coming to an end sounded goofy at first, now it seems as though it may have some validity.

Comment

• G.M please fix the problem..

we cant play crystal saga because of this 404 Not Found

ngx_openresty/1.0.5.1. please fix the problem gm.. thanks

Comment

• 404 not found error

Please fix this bug as soon as you can R2 cause we are missing so much events and time are wasted

Comment

• Error 404

Click image for larger version

Name:	error 404.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.1 KB
ID:	1676256

I think most people on s63 cant login their toons... I do hope R2 can fix this issue during maintenance today and we deserve a compensation pack for this...

Comment

• Ugh this is so infuriating...I would like to be able to play before maintenance! so upsetting...I guess this would be a good time for me to just quit >.<

Comment

• please fix it GM.. or tell us how to fix it.. all that we see is "404 Not Found

ngx_openresty/1.0.5.1." when we entered in crystal saga server kaymo mountain

Comment

• i wish there is a dislike button on face book ... i just wish

Comment

• Everyone is getting the exact same thing on S64 Purgatory!!!! PLEASE FIX THIS IT HAS RUINED MANY THINGS FOR ME IN THE GAME!!!

Comment

• I agree, i'm nearly to the point of just quitting the game. All of these are "dc's" because of the 404 error are really starting to make playing the game not worth while. I have gotten that message 7 times today alone, how is that a fun gaming experience? Please figure out what happened and fix it.

Comment

Working...
                      X