pop up ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pop up ads

First it was the top of page now there is a side and a bottom pop up add that u can not get rid of, r2 fix this **** i know u need advertisement but make it where we can get rid of can not play game fully with this ****

I dont think this is a problem with R2, bet its a problem with your browser. You may have accidentally gone to a malaware website and had malaware installed onto ur comp.

Comment

I havent had any issues with any pop ups. And I have not heard of anyone else having any issues.

You should install a good anti-malware program, like malwarebytes and run it often. Also you can go into your browser settings and disable pop ups so that a site needs approval to open any new windows.
      Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
      Character: Jessie
      Class: Priest
      Level: 106+
      Plane Eidolon
      Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

I have no pop ups like this at all either , I would recommend checking your browsers extensions / plug ins and see if you have something extra that is causing this to happen.
        Or run some kind of anti spyware / malware / virus program and see whats going on. Hope that helps

Comment

if you look in your add and remove programes i forget the whole link but it had hd in the string i removed that and the pop ups was gone try that and see if that helped

Comment

This happened to me on google chrome, go to your extensions and turn off the malware one.
            What are bugs?

Comment

Originally posted by R21002241 View Post
              First it was the top of page now there is a side and a bottom pop up add that u can not get rid of, r2 fix this **** i know u need advertisement but make it where we can get rid of can not play game fully with this ****
              what you need to do is go to ur broswer extensions and disable/delete them. if u attemted to do a free crystal offer and had to download something then i can almost guarantee thats where it came from. also try uninstalling extensions/toolbars via the add/remove programs feature.

Comment

Working...
              X