No announcement yet.

Ultimate game card issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The #1 reason most UGC donot work, is because you need to change the "LOCATION" of where you are in the little box thing when you add the UGC.

I have had many people have this issue because of the conversation rate of their country compared to the U.S. Dollar.
    If you did not change the Location to United States, then the transaction needs to be removed so you can use the UGC again.
    Right now i assume the UGC money is floating around on the failed transaction with like $2-$3 dollars needed to complete it.
    Hopefully R2 can see this and will change the LOCATION for you, or return the cash so you can try again.

Always remember to change the LOCATION when adding a UGC to "United States" or you will always have this problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Witch_s65 View Post
      The #1 reason most UGC donot work, is because you need to change the "LOCATION" of where you are in the little box thing when you add the UGC.

I have had many people have this issue because of the conversation rate of their country compared to the U.S. Dollar.
      If you did not change the Location to United States, then the transaction needs to be removed so you can use the UGC again.
      Right now i assume the UGC money is floating around on the failed transaction with like $2-$3 dollars needed to complete it.
      Hopefully R2 can see this and will change the LOCATION for you, or return the cash so you can try again.

Always remember to change the LOCATION when adding a UGC to "United States" or you will always have this problem.
      1. I have never heard such a thing. 2. considering the whole payment thingy wouldn't accept pins your point is mute :/
      Thorne

Shadow Guild
      Eidolon Rogue
      Angel Island
      Pets: FireLord, Burning Angel, Super Demon, Super Angel, Teeka, Bald Eagle, Baby Demon, Baby Angel, Bonosaurus, Demon King

Mounts: Gryphon, Bunny, Alicorn, Battle Bear

Coke
      Shadow Guild
      Mortal
      Ranger

Brakyn
      Shadow Guild
      Mortal
      Mage

Only the weak pick on the weak :rolleyes:

Comment

Originally posted by Thorn83 View Post
        1. I have never heard such a thing. 2. considering the whole payment thingy wouldn't accept pins your point is mute :/
        I have been buying UGC's since i started playing on here, i know the procedure and how it works.
        From every post you have, there is no information, or screenshots.. or anything of real value for anyone to help you.

UGC has 1 main system of payment, and if you did it wrong.. then your money is gone..

My point is mute.. to you.
        Because my UGC's work and your's don't, logic failure, abandon ship!.

Comment

Working...
        X