No announcement yet.

Vip selling

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry i did not read before i post lol so selling or buying accounts will get them banned oops who ever is silly do not ask people's accounts to buy vip for them that will get you in trouble
    :S40emareld31: Server:S40Rinulka Peninsula level:90 Eidolon : Honor:Emperor: Hybrid Mage

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Rogie View Post
      We would like to inform shouting in World chat of buying or selling VIP will be banned or mute. This is to avoid getting scam by other players.
      Owkay, how about if it's done in guildchat / someone pms you that s/he wants to buy vip or crystals from you, then it'll be all legal if it's done thru the site without logging into the persons account who wants to buy the vip or crystals?
      Last edited by venomeh; 08-31-2012, 10:12 PM.
      Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Originally posted by venomeh View Post
        Owkay, how about if it's done in guildchat / someone pms you that s/he wants to buy vip from you, then it'll be all legal thru the site without logging into the persons account who wants to buy the vip?
        It's still illegal if you asked me. Selling/buying VIP is same thing as selling gold.

Comment

Originally posted by orphen20 View Post
          It's still illegal if you asked me. Selling/buying VIP is same thing as selling gold.
          Not really, imo it's more same thing as buying crystals to someone what I also wanna know is that legal as well..
          Last edited by venomeh; 08-31-2012, 08:38 PM.
          Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

R2Rogie has clearly stated the reason why it's now illegal: to avoid scamming EVEN by guild chat or whisper. GMs will definitely catch them.

Comment

R2Rogie has clearly stated the reason why it's now illegal: to avoid scamming EVEN by guild chat or whisper. GMs will definitely catch them.
              I want a clarification anyways since Erwin said that it is legal if it does not violate ToS, checked up ToS a bit and nope, it didn't violate it.
              Stalkers OP.

Comment

Use common sense, Veno. It's like gambling which is illegal and selling/buying VIP is like cheating on an examination. It's still illegal as R2Rogie has stated. Even if you read the ToS, this is the only way to prevent players from scamming. Can't you get it?

Comment

Originally posted by venomeh View Post
                  I want a clarification anyways since Erwin said that it is legal if it does not violate ToS, checked up ToS a bit and nope, it didn't violate it.
                  but it does violate the terms of service did you n ot hear what r2rogie just said? please do not make a argument because if you did any silly stuff like that then you will get caught and get punished for life. ok nuff said now please enjoy ur day oh and if you have a problem file a ticket hereticket.r2games.com
                  :S40emareld31: Server:S40Rinulka Peninsula level:90 Eidolon : Honor:Emperor: Hybrid Mage

Comment

Use common sense, Veno. It's like gambling which is illegal and selling/buying VIP is like cheating on an examination. It's still illegal as R2Rogie has stated. Even if you read the ToS, this is the only way to prevent players from scamming. Can't you get it?
                    You can ask the whole server is it gambling if you buy something from me.. o.o Rogie only mentioned that it's illegal to say that you wanna buy / sell vip IN WORLDCHAT, Erwin however said that it's legal if it does not violate ToS what it doesn't do.

Originally posted by bigguy31 View Post
                    but it does violate the terms of service did you n ot hear what r2rogie just said? please do not make a argument because if you did any silly stuff like that then you will get caught and get punished for life. ok nuff said now please enjoy ur day oh and if you have a problem file a ticket hereticket.r2games.com
                    It does not violate the ToS or then i'm (half)blind and yes I heard what Rogie said, saying that you wanna buy / sell is illegal IN WORLDCHAT. Would I be here asking if I would've sold anything like vip before? I want clear clarification from GM before doing any "silly stuff"
                    Last edited by venomeh; 08-31-2012, 09:28 PM.
                    Stalkers OP.

Comment

Venomeh, please stop it. R2Rogie has stated perfectly clear even if it's only in world chat. If it's illegal, then it's DAMN ILLEGAL!!! Stop this nonsense. No more stating the obvious. Illegal is illegal. End of story. If you reply that again, we will ask the moderator to close this thread. This is getting out of nowhere.

Comment

Venomeh, please stop it. R2Rogie has stated perfectly clear even if it's only in world chat. If it's illegal, then it's DAMN ILLEGAL!!! Stop this nonsense. No more stating the obvious. Illegal is illegal. End of story. If you reply that again, we will ask the moderator to close this thread. This is getting out of nowhere.
                        Erwin said other..#25 So i'm still waiting for a reply from Rogie, and feel free to ask that. And agree, it's going nowhere becouse you just won't let me wait and see what'll Rogie herself answer to this o.0
                        Stalkers OP.

Comment

Sorry Veno but we will ask the moderators to close this thread. If you really want to talk to R2Rogie, just send a private message. Simple as that. Please close this thread now.

Comment

Sorry Veno but we will ask the moderators to close this thread. If you really want to talk to R2Rogie, just send a private message. Simple as that. Please close this thread now.
                            I sent her private message to come check this topic again so this nonsense arguement will get an end.. Anyways if you don't want to go thru the nonsense argueing, Rogie, I'll ask it again here, Is selling vip OR crystals illegal if it's done in guildchat/someone whispers you that s/he wants to buy vip from you? And PLEASE others don't bother saying anything, I only want an answer from Rogie....
                            Last edited by venomeh; 08-31-2012, 10:23 PM.
                            Stalkers OP.

Comment

this whole issue with vip selling being legal or illegal could be solved if the gms just made a tradeable vip card like the other CS games. :/
                              IGN: Missy
                              Class: Priest
                              Level: 100
                              Server: (S15)/Aquatic Crypts

thank u R2 for letting me have my character back..

Comment

Curious to why selling/buying ViP is banable offense? It doesn't hurt r2 pocket anyway, and why punish everyone for few individuals mistake? Gifting can be scam also, why don't they ban that too? It make no sense what so ever. If r2 seriously gonna implement this then by all mean do it. Although I can see more then half of this game population gonna get ban. Trace every single IP that have VIP, and I bet you a ton of them is buying VIp from other players. Some countries don't have game cards nor payment option r2 offer. And if r2 make this thing bannable why did they implement another ways to get VIP, by just entering username instead of whole account. Meaning you need to log into the account TO GET THE VIP, then that is violating ToS.

Comment

Working...
                                X