Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Flash EOL

Attention: Adobe has blocked flash content from playing beginning January 12th. Please update to new client version 1.1.2.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Have questions or concerns you want to talk about? Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

gen2 mount fuse

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • gen2 mount fuse

    hi just wondering when fusing gen2 mount, does the fused stats of the secondary mount also transfer across to the primary mount ?

  • #2
    It does now...
    Sith's Priest Guide

    Comment


    • #3
      It does not! I just completed my 4 lvl20 kilin fuse...doesn't seem like the 2nd gen1 mount fused stats got transferred.

      Comment


      • #4
        basically from what i understand , when you fuse to gen2 mount it adds the same proportion of stats as fusing to gen 1 , ex: 45% green stats at gen1 , 90% green stats at gen2 ( provided you are using the same mounts).

        Comment


        • #5
          is there any sticky guide on Mount Fusion?
          Crystal Saga

          Ign: (S22)Caia
          Server:(S22)Tyria Village
          Spouse: (S23)Socrates
          Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)


          Looking for>
          -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
          -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
          -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by MisterCuddles View Post
            basically from what i understand , when you fuse to gen2 mount it adds the same proportion of stats as fusing to gen 1 , ex: 45% green stats at gen1 , 90% green stats at gen2 ( provided you are using the same mounts).
            so basically, you don't need to fuse kilin with kilin to get a 2nd gen1 kilin to fuse with your gen1 kilin and it's cheaper to fuse kilin and random mount for a 2nd gen1 kilin since only the white stats transfer?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by xjoox View Post
              so basically, you don't need to fuse kilin with kilin to get a 2nd gen1 kilin to fuse with your gen1 kilin and it's cheaper to fuse kilin and random mount for a 2nd gen1 kilin since only the white stats transfer?
              From what i understand that would be correct , I am not 100% sure as very few people have gen2 mounts. So don't get mad at me if I am wrong >.<
              Might be best to ask a player that has a gen2 mount, if you can find one.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by MisterCuddles View Post
                From what i understand that would be correct , I am not 100% sure as very few people have gen2 mounts. So don't get mad at me if I am wrong >.<
                Might be best to ask a player that has a gen2 mount, if you can find one.
                That's what I heard too and I hope it doesn't get "fixed" out of no where and my mount would be more messed up. Leveling mount doesn't work before and all of the sudden it does. -_-

                Comment


                • #9
                  We should get confirmation on what is suppose to be transferred.
                  It was already messed up once and they made a hidden fix months later in which the fuse process didn't take into account pc stats and now looking again, the gen 1 secondary fuse stats also isn't part of the fuse process as well still?

                  Forum mods/r2 staff make a confirmation post already.
                  Sith's Priest Guide

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Disappointment! Wasted A LOT gmuts and A LOT puries on a fourth lvl20 kilin! I think could've used a baby turtle
                    Last edited by Zheph; 01-06-2014, 09:15 PM.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      i got this screenie from the other thread.. and if you look closely at the gen 2 green stats, youll notice that its only from the secondary gen 1 stats only.. so i guess the the last mount to fuse to make another gen 1 can be any mount considering it wont add to the 40% transfer..

                      Kilin Gen 0 + Kilin Gen 0 = Kilin Gen 1a
                      and then Kilin Gen 0 + any mount = Kilin Gen 1b

                      Kilin Gen 1B + Kilin Gen 1A = Kilin Gen 2 (of which the green stats is 40% of Kilin Gen 1A
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	kilin fusing.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.6 KB
ID:	1679373
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by R23625969; 01-07-2014, 10:09 AM. Reason: wrong image

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Now, if I did this & they fix it later, that gonna be so much trouble! I wish someone would clarify that it will stay like this.

                        Comment


                        • #13

                          I have a mount that merges for the first time, but I want to re-merge it but I do not want that mount as main I want another main mount to merge it with the one that had already merged it once, so my question is, what happens if I merge it the stats of the mount that merged for the first time would be lost? or they would also merge if I put that mount of submount. I await your response, thanks.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by xtyle07 View Post
                            I have a mount that merges for the first time, but I want to re-merge it but I do not want that mount as main I want another main mount to merge it with the one that had already merged it once, so my question is, what happens if I merge it the stats of the mount that merged for the first time would be lost? or they would also merge if I put that mount of submount. I await your response, thanks.
                            ur old main mount's white stat will be transferred into your new main mount as the green gen stat(green stat doesn't carry over, green stat is created from white stat which if i remember correctly 40% of the white stat of that mount so 200% hp white stat doombringer = 80% green hp on the main mount)
                            'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post

                              ur old main mount's white stat will be transferred into your new main mount as the green gen stat(green stat doesn't carry over, green stat is created from white stat which if i remember correctly 40% of the white stat of that mount so 200% hp white stat doombringer = 80% green hp on the main mount)
                              And what happen if i merge a mount GEN1 with a mount GEN1 both green stats will be transferred?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X