Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No first payment package S66 (Vault space/Pack space/Angel)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No first payment package S66 (Vault space/Pack space/Angel)

ticket number 614448
    Been a couple weeks now starting to feel a bit ignored so I made a new post
    S66

Did you purchase a crystal pack or VIP? because VIP will not count as a 1st purchase , also if you have purchased crystals on another toon for the same server linked to that account you have already used up the 1st purchase pack.
    Server : Aurora Point
    IGN : (S1)4Heals
    Guild : NOYPI
    Class : Priest
    Lvl : 120+ Eidolon ( Levelling )
    Married to (S1)SheLLz <3

Comment

Did you purchase a crystal pack or VIP? because VIP will not count as a 1st purchase , also if you have purchased crystals on another toon for the same server linked to that account you have already used up the 1st purchase pack.
      even VIP works . this what i did when i got my first payment pack . i bought a VIP and received the goodies .

just pm a mod here on forums ur ticket # and they will help u . good luck
      It's important to make people happy, but you got to start by yourself

Comment

purchased crystal, no other toons on the same server have been bought crystals by me. first toon on s66, first purchase no reason it shouldnt have worked =s

Comment

91423 ticket number
          s71
          been more than 24 hours, bought 4000 crystals first then vip and still have yet to get my first payment pack is this because the server is new?

Comment

Originally posted by R267936029 View Post
            91423 ticket number
            s71
            been more than 24 hours, bought 4000 crystals first then vip and still have yet to get my first payment pack is this because the server is new?
            I will forward the ticket for you and hopefully it will get resolved soon.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterCuddles View Post
              I will forward the ticket for you and hopefully it will get resolved soon.
              . Thanks

Comment

you should have a reply now hopefully it is all sorted out, thanks for the patience.

Comment

ouch I did get a reply and it said 24hrs...it passed that again guess ill wait one more day before another ticket

Comment

Working...
                  X