Bone Dragon to Ultrasaurus?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bone Dragon to Ultrasaurus?

How many Morph Crystals do I need to from bone dragon(1st form) to Ultrasaurus T-Rex(Last form)?

I need a gauge so I can buy/farm as many mc as possible!

Thanks!
    This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

mate get many lol.....almost 11 stars on each morph so u can guess how many
    (-[>.<]-)

Comment

You are looking at from start to finish somewhere from 500 to 1000 MC for that pet to morph into ultrasaurus, it is one of the most expensive pets as far as the MC required, sorry for the bad news but generally a burning angel or demon king will use much less.
      Server : Aurora Point
      IGN : (S1)4Heals
      Guild : NOYPI
      Class : Priest
      Lvl : 120+ Eidolon ( Levelling )
      Married to (S1)SheLLz <3

Comment

Originally posted by (S1)4Heals View Post
        You are looking at from start to finish somewhere from 500 to 1000 MC for that pet to morph into ultrasaurus, it is one of the most expensive pets as far as the MC required, sorry for the bad news but generally a burning angel or demon king will use much less.
        OMG 500~1000. damn it. ok thanks for the gauge.

Comment

Originally posted by (S1)4Heals View Post
          Also Ultra is for absob damage, Ultra dont have good attack, so I recomend you too go for BA or DK

Comment

Yes im aimming for ba/dk too but fle on my server are way too ridiculous Over Price >.<

Comment

Working...
            X