dont know what say

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dont know what say

some ppl in the game said if u purchase xtal u need to wait for 24 hours. well, its almost 48 hours now since i purchase 2k xtal. i even file 2 tickets now but still nothing. and no gm or mod even answer me. my i ask y? do i deserve this? i like ur game. and u can't blame ppl to be mad especialy when its about xtal. coz the ppl really need it.

hi dennis if its your first recharge it takes time to receive your crystals . u just need to file 1 ticket . if u already did give them time even if it 48 hours . r2games never scammed anyone . u paid for stuff u will receive them soon. just wait for a mod to reply on this thread and give him your # and he will help you .

another thing i heard play span having a maintenance. it might be the reason . but if u already paid and the payment is successful u don't have to worry !

have a nice day
    It's important to make people happy, but you got to start by yourself

Comment

actually its my 4 or 5 times buying xtal.

Comment

Please provide your ticket number.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

the first 1 is case#7505. the 2nd is case # 7541

Comment

sory about that, did not notice that my alt's account is on. first case # 7505 / 7541. and here is my transaction log: ntegrated Merchant : SMART2PAY | UltimatePay 1073129250 | Transaction ID : 2792200
            Last edited by dennis0031; 11-15-2013, 03:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X