wondering if char glitch or what i did wrong

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wondering if char glitch or what i did wrong

I am eido lvl 127 and my stats are insanely below the average lvl of stats, I have 794 soul, I have perfect frag lvl 3, wing are epic demon +3 epic lvl90 mortal attack sperion, epic lieutenant general insignia, I have H.O.E, gryphon mount, B.A at lvl 132 with m.att of 5100 (i use it for my purg dung) yet I can't kill purg judge on normal yet. is something glitched or what? I have noticed a few times when i added lvl stat points to my agil they went up by 3 for 5 seconds then it disappear and go back by 3 to what it was before I put them on? please help. I have a lvl 5 force spirit and lvl 5 balance spirit gem in sperion atm too. My beast soul is lvl6 lion and i have done a bit on that tenets thing too. My skills are all shadow plus last line of combat (rogue) and I have Invincibility and quick death maxedClick image for larger version

Name:	a thorne eido.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	172.5 KB
ID:	1741400
    Last edited by Thorn83; 11-16-2013, 01:02 AM.
    Thorne

Shadow Guild
    Eidolon Rogue
    Angel Island
    Pets: FireLord, Burning Angel, Super Demon, Super Angel, Teeka, Bald Eagle, Baby Demon, Baby Angel, Bonosaurus, Demon King

Mounts: Gryphon, Bunny, Alicorn, Battle Bear

Coke
    Shadow Guild
    Mortal
    Ranger

Brakyn
    Shadow Guild
    Mortal
    Mage

Only the weak pick on the weak :rolleyes:

LOL nothing wrong. It's normal that people cant solo purg normal. It's your defence that causes you to die. No worries!
    This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

ya thats the only boss i use hos on so i am waiting to get stronger and thenn try again .........btw try switch pet technique it might work
      (-[>.<]-)

Comment

Ok there is a level difference between you and me, but this is me unbuffed

I think you might have to work on your Soul a lot more, you hit rating and dodge is really low

try working on the Void Soul, Brilliance Soul and Void Immortal more.

I can do Purg Normal and 3 bosses in Hard
        Last edited by Apoloymi; 11-16-2013, 04:40 PM.
        APOLOYMI
        MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
        LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
        (S44)PSYCHODELICA
        GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

try using charm pets too, ur BA will save you from Purgatory Judge's 10 second stun, make sure you have 2nd charm pet with you so you can switch back and forth, that'll help a little with survivability, get blessing of light level 5 (+11% dodge) or seal broken (+15% dodge),and get Heavenly protection buff if you can. I use my Morphed Bear with level 1 charm and Golden Teddy with 7 second charm to help me in there. hope that helps.
          Last edited by Prashanna; 11-18-2013, 06:45 AM.

Comment

Thanks to all I will try these things especially working on those soul bits that Apoloymi mentioned My dodge rarely seems to go up even when I do put agility ones up on soul though, only seems to go down most times. I'm not so good at pet switching, not always fast on keyboard lol

Comment

Originally posted by HawkEye8383 View Post
              Thanks to all I will try these things especially working on those soul bits that Apoloymi mentioned My dodge rarely seems to go up even when I do put agility ones up on soul though, only seems to go down most times. I'm not so good at pet switching, not always fast on keyboard lol
              Also use your Slayers Gloves as well not your Purg ones, and get your Purg Boots up to +13 or +14 if you can too.
              APOLOYMI

(S44)PSYCHODELICA
              GEN3 KYUBI

Comment

Originally posted by Apoloymi View Post
                Also use your Slayers Gloves as well not your Purg ones, and get your Purg Boots up to +13 or +14 if you can too.
                hmm ok I'l have a look at them, but once I have all purg I prob use the whole set idk. hate enchanting that high it takes ages and cost heaps lol :P
                Thorne

Shadow Guild
                Eidolon Rogue
                Angel Island
                Pets: FireLord, Burning Angel, Super Demon, Super Angel, Teeka, Bald Eagle, Baby Demon, Baby Angel, Bonosaurus, Demon King

Mounts: Gryphon, Bunny, Alicorn, Battle Bear

Coke
                Shadow Guild
                Mortal
                Ranger

Brakyn
                Shadow Guild
                Mortal
                Mage

Only the weak pick on the weak :rolleyes:

Comment

Originally posted by Thorn83 View Post
                  hmm ok I'l have a look at them, but once I have all purg I prob use the whole set idk. hate enchanting that high it takes ages and cost heaps lol :P
                  I only have the Purg Ring, Boots and Hat equipped all the rest is Slayers. As i Rouge going full Purg slows us down HUGELY. Even with 3 Slayers and 3 Purg you still get Set Attributes, I get 7 Attributes in total by splitting between Purg and Slayers.
                  APOLOYMI

(S44)PSYCHODELICA
                  GEN3 KYUBI

Comment

Working...
                  X