Tenets Bug or just another poorly implemented money grab by R2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tenets Bug or just another poorly implemented money grab by R2

The explanation is not very informative as usual and somewhat confusing.

On 3 of my characters I have done ladder since maintenance and it gave them no wisdom. So today I used different one and got 15 wisdom. I used the other 3 and guess what they got no wisdom even though i got to level 48 of each one.

I went into ladder with yet another noob character an he died on level 3 and once revived in town the wisdom showed he had 999999 wisdom and a bunch of random letters on the screen. Once i logged in again it showed 0 wisdom.

Are you confused yet? I know I am once again thanks to R2.

Stop implementing things until they are properly tested. I acknowledge that there are going to be some issues but your issues seem to be gigantic super BUGS.

Tenets requires level 50+

I agree that the guides for these are horrible.. the R2CS guides page is something i would never use.. because its just a white page with what seems to be copy pasted info.. not informative or worth reading, it doesn't even look good.

But Tenets is kind of like Beast Soul, it requires a relog to be viewed properly, especially if you just leveled to 50.

You do-not see the rewards given to you by the Free Events listed for it.
    You need to reload Tenets or relog for 90% of the wisdom you gain, to be able to view it.

Comment

Thanks for the bug updates. I'll note them down.
      The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Working...
      X