Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Tenets Bug or just another poorly implemented money grab by R2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tenets Bug or just another poorly implemented money grab by R2

The explanation is not very informative as usual and somewhat confusing.

On 3 of my characters I have done ladder since maintenance and it gave them no wisdom. So today I used different one and got 15 wisdom. I used the other 3 and guess what they got no wisdom even though i got to level 48 of each one.

I went into ladder with yet another noob character an he died on level 3 and once revived in town the wisdom showed he had 999999 wisdom and a bunch of random letters on the screen. Once i logged in again it showed 0 wisdom.

Are you confused yet? I know I am once again thanks to R2.

Stop implementing things until they are properly tested. I acknowledge that there are going to be some issues but your issues seem to be gigantic super BUGS.

Tenets requires level 50+

I agree that the guides for these are horrible.. the R2CS guides page is something i would never use.. because its just a white page with what seems to be copy pasted info.. not informative or worth reading, it doesn't even look good.

But Tenets is kind of like Beast Soul, it requires a relog to be viewed properly, especially if you just leveled to 50.

You do-not see the rewards given to you by the Free Events listed for it.
    You need to reload Tenets or relog for 90% of the wisdom you gain, to be able to view it.

Comment

Thanks for the bug updates. I'll note them down.
      The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Working...
      X