Sanctuary

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sanctuary

I want to put this post cos there is a lot of bullying on this game and I for one am sick of it. So this is a place I thought I'd put some quotes for people to learn to be nicer and also for those who have been a victim of bullying. Feel free to share any nice quotes you like here. This game moderators don't always seem to care but that doesn't mean we can't do something ourselves to stop the problem or at least make people feel better. We have probably all been victims and also all been part of bullying someone before which needs to change. I will put some buddist things here cos I like them but this page is not about religion so please no fights about religion thank you.
    “Hard times build determination and inner strength. Through them we can also come to appreciate the uselessness of anger. Instead of getting angry nurture a deep caring and respect for troublemakers because by creating such trying circumstances they provide us with invaluable opportunities to practice tolerance and patience.”
    - Dalai Lama XIV

Just realised I spelled sanctuary wrong ha ha ha.....
    “Where ignorance is our master, there is no possibility of real peace.”
    “You must not hate those who do wrong or harmful things; but with compassion, you must do what you can to stop them — for they are harming themselves, as well as those who suffer from their actions.”
    - Dalai Lama XIV (I think this one is something we all struggle with at times)

“Whether one is rich or poor, educated or illiterate, religious or nonbelieving, man or woman, black, white, or brown, we are all the same. Physically, emotionally, and mentally, we are all equal. We all share basic needs for food, shelter, safety, and love. We all aspire to happiness and we all shun suffering. Each of us has hopes, worries, fears, and dreams. Each of us wants the best for our family and loved ones. We all experience pain when we suffer loss and joy when we achieve what we seek. On this fundamental level, religion, ethnicity, culture, and language make no difference.”
    - Dalai Lama XIV, Toward a True Kinship of Faiths: How the World’s Religions Can Come Together

I put this one as I noticed a fair amount of racist abuse lately

“Compassion is not religious business, it is human business, it is not luxury, it is essential for our own peace and mental stability, it is essential for human survival.”
    - Dalai Lama XIV

“Every single being, even those who are hostile to us, is just as afraid of suffering as we are, and seeks happiness in the same way we do. Every person has the same right as we do to be happy and not to suffer. So let’s take care of others wholeheartedly, of both our friends and our enemies. This is the basis for true compassion.”
    - Dalai Lama XIV

“I believe all suffering is caused by ignorance. People inflict pain on others in the selfish pursuit of their happiness or satisfaction. Yet true happiness comes from a sense of inner peace and contentment, which in turn must be achieved through the cultivation of altruism, of love and compassion and elimination of ignorance, selfishness and greed.”
    - Dalai Lama XIV

“If you can, help others; if you cannot do that, at least do not harm them.”
    - Dalai Lama XIV
    “We discover that all human beings are just like us, so we are able to relate to them more easily. That generates a spirit of friendship in which there is less need to hide what we feel or what we are doing.”
    - Dalai Lama XIV
    “Non-violence means dialogue, using our language, the human language. Dialogue means compromise; respecting each other’s rights; in the spirit of reconciliation there is a real solution to conflict and disagreement. There is no hundred percent winner, no hundred percent loser—not that way but half-and-half. That is the practical way, the only way.”
    - Dalai Lama XIV
    “Because we all share an identical need for love, it is possible to feel that anybody we meet, in whatever circumstances, is a brother or sister.”
    - Dalai Lama XIV
    “Today, more than ever before, life must be characterized by a sense of Universal responsibility, not only nation to nation and human to human, but also human to other forms of life.”
    - Dalai Lama XIV

“Nothing is so strong as gentleness, nothing so gentle as real strength” St Francis de sales
    well there's heaps to start everyone off lol

bored so I found some picture quotes about bullying too. Click image for larger version

Name:	bullying kills.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	69.0 KB
ID:	1741796Click image for larger version

Name:	big bully.jpg
Size:	9.2 KB
ID:	1741797Click image for larger version

Name:	bullying.jpg
Size:	9.0 KB
ID:	1741798Click image for larger version

Name:	if people are trying to bring u down.jpg
Size:	10.9 KB
ID:	1741799Click image for larger version

Name:	Misunderstood.jpg
Size:	11.9 KB
ID:	1741800Click image for larger version

Name:	suicide and cowards.jpg
Size:	9.6 KB
ID:	1741801Click image for larger version

Name:	cowards.jpg
Size:	7.9 KB
ID:	1741802Click image for larger version

Name:	bullying stats.jpg
Size:	11.2 KB
ID:	1741803Click image for larger version

Name:	youre worth it.jpg
Size:	88.2 KB
ID:	1741804 Hope this post can help some people who may be suffering *hugs*
    Last edited by BrotherVT; 12-08-2013, 04:47 PM. Reason: Spamming mad yo

sad that people are too chicken to put anything here :/ oh well it's here for people who want it
    Thorne

Shadow Guild
    Eidolon Rogue
    Angel Island
    Pets: FireLord, Burning Angel, Super Demon, Super Angel, Teeka, Bald Eagle, Baby Demon, Baby Angel, Bonosaurus, Demon King

Mounts: Gryphon, Bunny, Alicorn, Battle Bear

Coke
    Shadow Guild
    Mortal
    Ranger

Brakyn
    Shadow Guild
    Mortal
    Mage

Only the weak pick on the weak :rolleyes:

Comment

It's K, I fixed the title for you bro.
      The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

How about the ones who flood tagalog in the worldchat constantly and isolates everyone else?! Those are the real bullies imho. :<
        Last edited by venomeh; 12-08-2013, 10:58 PM.
        Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Well, if you want the mods or R2 themselves to actually care, they don't, and don't expect them too. When R2 looks at you, all the see is $$$ and that's it. They don't even speak or write English so they don't even understand what you write.

Comment

Originally posted by HawkEye8383 View Post
            I want to put this post cos there is a lot of bullying on this game and I for one am sick of it. So this is a place I thought I'd put some quotes for people to learn to be nicer and also for those who have been a victim of bullying.
            Lol this is a game saturated with older men and women who have been corrupted by the real world, and have no patience for little kids
            who act like complete morons. Let's not forget the prepubescent teenagers, riddled with hormones driving them insane, and eating them inside out.
            People "being nicer" to each other will never happen, sorry to say, and expecting it to happen is as foolish as it is unreasonable.
            People are mean, people are always out to ridicule others for their ignorance, and that will never change.
            Game: Crystal Saga
            Server: Armor Games (Server 1)
            Title: Elite Slayer
            Class: Hybrid / Attack DPS
            Reincarnation: Eidolon
            Level: 150
            Other info: Romantically involved with Stormaggedon

Comment

Originally posted by venomeh View Post
              How about the ones who flood tagalog in the worldchat constantly and isolates everyone else?! Those are the real bullies imho. :<
              You are free to speak any language you want to , it is called freedom of speech.
              As far as bullying I think that some people just need to try out "real life" for awhile , however in the meantime there is an ignore button

Comment

Working...
              X