Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

What is going on

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is going on

how come i have used almost 600+ DC on the auguric bow II and all its does is fail for 7 weeks i have been working on this and i am worse off then when i started i started fusing when it was already +9 and its not even passing +10 and now its at +4 really not happy sick of buying and trading everything for DC just for it to fail even the perfect weapon with 600DC i would get 2-3 frag upgrades but this is taking the **** a bit too much putting it nicely its not like getting DC is easy now and there is noway am cashing for them

That's cs ^
    This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

the success % isnt true, its a well known fact

Comment

cos this game is designed to rip you off, most people have figured that out by now dude O_O
        Thorne

Shadow Guild
        Eidolon Rogue
        Angel Island
        Pets: FireLord, Burning Angel, Super Demon, Super Angel, Teeka, Bald Eagle, Baby Demon, Baby Angel, Bonosaurus, Demon King

Mounts: Gryphon, Bunny, Alicorn, Battle Bear

Coke
        Shadow Guild
        Mortal
        Ranger

Brakyn
        Shadow Guild
        Mortal
        Mage

Only the weak pick on the weak :rolleyes:

Comment

Enchantments is rigged. if r2 was cool they release SuperDCs so u can actually enchant them 100%. But since u can get free DCs in dungeons we're always gonna have a high level of failure.

Comment

yeah i kinda guest that a long time ago its just a real pain

Comment

something that works better then DC would be really nice but we are not that lucky lol

Comment

Working...
              X