What is going on

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is going on

how come i have used almost 600+ DC on the auguric bow II and all its does is fail for 7 weeks i have been working on this and i am worse off then when i started i started fusing when it was already +9 and its not even passing +10 and now its at +4 really not happy sick of buying and trading everything for DC just for it to fail even the perfect weapon with 600DC i would get 2-3 frag upgrades but this is taking the **** a bit too much putting it nicely its not like getting DC is easy now and there is noway am cashing for them

That's cs ^
    This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

the success % isnt true, its a well known fact

Comment

cos this game is designed to rip you off, most people have figured that out by now dude O_O
        Thorne

Shadow Guild
        Eidolon Rogue
        Angel Island
        Pets: FireLord, Burning Angel, Super Demon, Super Angel, Teeka, Bald Eagle, Baby Demon, Baby Angel, Bonosaurus, Demon King

Mounts: Gryphon, Bunny, Alicorn, Battle Bear

Coke
        Shadow Guild
        Mortal
        Ranger

Brakyn
        Shadow Guild
        Mortal
        Mage

Only the weak pick on the weak :rolleyes:

Comment

Enchantments is rigged. if r2 was cool they release SuperDCs so u can actually enchant them 100%. But since u can get free DCs in dungeons we're always gonna have a high level of failure.

Comment

yeah i kinda guest that a long time ago its just a real pain

Comment

something that works better then DC would be really nice but we are not that lucky lol

Comment

Working...
              X