Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

found you guys an mmo bot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• found you guys an mmo bot

r2 does periodic sweeps for these bots and is doing what they can to remove them :3

Comment

Originally posted by MisterCuddles View Post
      r2 does periodic sweeps for these bots and is doing what they can to remove them :3
      Hope those bots will be gone already >.<
      "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

MisterCuddles, we see the same bots every day. So does periodically mean once a year?

Comment

Problem is they can make bots faster than r2 can delete them. There are so many bots in survival of the fittest I'm surprised fl eggs aren't 50g by now. I know it takes a while to level the bots up to 60, but I see bots AFK in almost every area. It's like the bot maker is preparing for a major war, lmao. There're going to be 100's of bots in every event if they don't get to deleting.
          "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

Well the problem is they need to be 100% sure the toon they delete is a bot , they can't just assume it is and delete it because if it is a legit player they would be very upset their toon was deleted and rightfully so, as you can imagine the process for removing bots is alot slower and more tedious than the process of creating them =/

Comment

The same bots are running the same (exactly the same!) pattern every day in survival. Scripts or programs are forbidden according to TOS, so they should be banned anyways if real bot or just user using something. It can't be too much to ask to just go in and check for themselves. Same goes for bots camping Zodiacs at the exact same time every day for a couple of hours, for months now.

Comment

Working...
              X