Wisdom

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wisdom

I did use Greater pearl of wisdom and pearl of wisdom to obtain wisdom. unfortunately when I checked the tenets system, it didn't show any wisdom that I'm supposed to have to start up my tenets. please any r2 moderator or gm response to this and I did also file a ticket regarding this in game issue. it would be such a waste if I didn't get anything back, I would really appreciate any help
    Last edited by Hephaestus+; 12-12-2013, 05:58 AM.

Did you have 0 wisdom before to used the pearls? If you didn't have any wisdom to start there's a bug that doesn't allow the first wisdom to take. I did a daily hunt first and didn't get any wisdom, but I got wisdom for the next one and everything after that.
    "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

I didn't get any wisdom after I used the pearls when I reached lvl 50

Comment

and yes I have 0 wisdom before I used those pearls, but when I checked my tenets after using those pearls, still got 0 wisdom

Comment

File a ticket so that R2 can fix this for you.
          Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
          Character: Jessie
          Class: Priest
          Level: 106+
          Plane Eidolon
          Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

write a ticket here http://support.r2games.com if you dont get a response in 24 hours or so post your ticket# here and i can forward it for you. :3

Comment

i did make a ticket actually there was 2 of them,but im getting the same response said the tenets can be activated when i reached level 50. i know that but thats not the issue so here is my ticket number
              case # 20552
              case # 20554
              thanks

Comment

how long does it gonna take before they fix it?

Comment

I just forwarded ticket # for you hopefully we can get that resolved soon :3

Comment

appreciate it a lot, hoping for positive results

Comment

Working...
                    X