Wedding Help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wedding Help!

Silver engagement ring (50gold) doesn't bring you Marriage and Teleporting rings even if you chose Royal wedding right?

And if I gotten the Diamond Engagement Ring for a Exquisite wedding, which ring will I get like Protection or Teleporting Ring after the wedding? Or do we get to choose either one?

Please answer ASAP thanks alot!
    Last edited by weizheng23; 12-13-2013, 09:10 AM.
    This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

only the Royal Wedding gives you the Rings, none of the rest do.
    APOLOYMI
    MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
    LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
    (S44)PSYCHODELICA
    GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

Originally posted by Apoloymi View Post
      only the Royal Wedding gives you the Rings, none of the rest do.
      So it means Silver/Diamond engagment ring doesn't matter as long as u have royal wedding?

Comment

Originally posted by weizheng23 View Post
        So it means Silver/Diamond engagment ring doesn't matter as long as u have royal wedding?
        Correct. Ring type used to propose only matters if you are wanting to marry before you have 100 friendliness points. It's the wedding itself that matters. If you want both rings, you need to have a Royal Wedding.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
          Correct. Ring type used to propose only matters if you are wanting to marry before you have 100 friendliness points. It's the wedding itself that matters. If you want both rings, you need to have a Royal Wedding.
          Wow that's awesome MemoryLane and Apo. Thank you very much. I'm now engaged using 50g only ^~^ having a wedding tmr

Comment

Working...
          X