Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Torch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Torch

Is there away to tell when a torch spawns? I saw this guy (S25)cvvjais appears out of no where every time a torch shows up then he goes again when its gone. He does it with every torch that spawns yet hes no where near it so he must c it some how and would love to know how lol

It seems like some bots have torch detectors.
    Originally posted by iTz_SoN
    I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
    I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

Does that mean hes cheating?

Comment

Yes, that would be illegal.

Comment

Well,torches can be spawned through AFKing,or spawning yourselves.To be honest,I never even knew that bots can 'detect' torches.But bots were illegal already with their constant spamming of mall mmo.
          (S6)Wisteria889
          Class: Mage
          Server:Windshear Peaks
          Level:70+
          Plane:Eidolon
          Honor:Viceroy
          Guild: (S6)SteinsGate
          Proud player since 2011
          ♥~Thank you for everything~♥

Comment

If you turn on the sound effects you can hear torches they make kind of a whoosh sound maybe thats how he knows , however what you described does sound like a bot to me.

Comment

For the past 3-4 months I've been grinding and alts without afk mode with a gibberish name like yycuvdjbsu would end up finding all the torches I spawn from mobs. 99% of alts with random spam names are probably mallmmo

Comment

Originally posted by Insanity View Post
                For the past 3-4 months I've been grinding and alts without afk mode with a gibberish name like yycuvdjbsu would end up finding all the torches I spawn from mobs. 99% of alts with random spam names are probably mallmmo
                You are probably right, however some players use gibberish names because they don't care , so r2 has to be 100% sure it is not a legit player before they can delete it. Unfortunately the process of removing these bots is much slower than the process of creating them =/

Comment

Yeah I know lol.

Comment

Well, explain how i video recorded me dropping torches and when i did, someone would come from another instance level to get the torch then when the torch is done, they disappear because they switch instance levels, then when i drop another torch, they suddenly appear again for the torch? Oh and after sending videos like this to R2 they told me it was allowed then banned me from sending in tickets because of all the cheats, hackers, mallmmo scammers, players asking to buy crystals, ugc, vip and blackmailers i showed them either through screen shots or videos.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterCuddles View Post
                      You are probably right, however some players use gibberish names because they don't care , so r2 has to be 100% sure it is not a legit player before they can delete it. Unfortunately the process of removing these bots is much slower than the process of creating them =/
                      The bolded part of your statement defeats your point when you say R2 has to be 100% sure when they delete bots. As for reasoning on R2s end, I'm pretty sure gibberish names are against the ToS anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterCuddles View Post
                        If you turn on the sound effects you can hear torches they make kind of a whoosh sound maybe thats how he knows , however what you described does sound like a bot to me.
                        I've always played CS with sounds off. With that info, torch sound, O_O it opened a new path for me. Thanks for the info.
                        " Ma ma ma ma ma ma am, uh la laaaaa, potatoes lalala."

Comment

I will have to turn my sound on too lol as for these players they are coming from all over some are like on lvl 3 of Twilight Carverns and i am on Twilight Carverns lvl 4 and they show then u c them run away to go back i followed one and he went back to grinding on lvl3. I would send a ticket in but a few players have told me they got warnings and banned for keep reporting it.

Comment

Please refer to This Thread. It answers you question as to how they are doing it.
                            Game:Crystal Saga
                            Server:S58 Holorn Cliff
                            IGN:S58-AquaShock
                            Level: 198-Eidolon
                            Class: Knight
                            Guild: (S6)Insidious

"Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution"
                            -Albert Einstein

Comment

It's a shame the super awesome mods messed up the thread by making it so awesome.
                              Last edited by MisterCuddles; 01-09-2014, 11:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X